BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Olenka B.
East Hanover, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Pretty scrub for your body, but I don't use it for my face as it might scratch it. I like the smell of it. As for the qualities, it might dry your skin a little bit. In general, it is not the worst scrub ever and it really works out its main purposes. )))
Gene V.
Danbury, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to use this product back on my teenage years, not sure if it made me break out more because of the product or my hormones were just crazy untamed. Nonetheless, it smelled good and the little bits in it is interesting and is definitely scrapping off some dead stuff
Barbara R.
W Sacramento, CA
This scrub feels nice on the skin and leaves you feeling smooth after, but excessive use can be really damaging and will leave the skin raw and sensitive. I would recommend limiting use to once or twice a week at the most.
Sharayah G.
Salem, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My go to daily face wash, I have use it for years! I love it! It is a great value and very inexpensive for how well it works. The packaging has improved over the years too. I have not been disappointed, I buy it regularly. I always have some in my shower.
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! By far my favorite exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and this is not too harsh. I recommend using it every two days or less. Leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth. Been using this product for 3 years and it's staying in my acne wash routine.
Angeliki H.
New Milford, NJ
The BEST scrub I have ever tried. I've been using this since middle school and always go back to it when I try something new it just doesn't compare. And the price is unbeatable for the value that you get! It's a must try!
Ali M.
Overland Park, KS
This product is great for keeping my skin under control. The value is great! The price is cheap! It’s really good for exfoliating and keeping my skin smooth. I’m highly impressed and I will continue to buy.
Kelsey S.
This product is amazing! The smell makes me so happy!! The product can be quite harsh so it probably wouldn’t be the best for sensitive skin. However, I don’t have sensitive skin and I found that it really does help with acne control. Definitely would buy again!
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
I love the way this product feels on my skin. It's an effective scrub without overdoing it and hurting your skin. It smells a little weird but I'm personally not a fan of apricots. Been using it for years and it kept my skin feeling soft, clear, and hydrated.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my everyday scrub! I will more than likely NEVER use another in my life. It helps with blackheads tremendously! It's also got a great price! for sure a gentle helpful scrub I would expect it to cost a hell of alot more!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.