BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jessica K.
milan, MI
i just need something a little more gentle on my face. i didn't mind trying it but going to keep looking for a product that I love that is around the same price.
Kimberley D.
Puerto Rico🌴🌺
I love this products. In occasions I use it to scrub my fave every day unless I don't need it then I use it every other day. Smells good and leaves skin nice and stuff and most importantly removes all those dry bumps on the face. The packaging is cute see it like it has kinda of a rustic look. Lasts a fair amount of time and not expensive. Product is worth it. Does its job more then well
Jessica M.
Sault Ste. Marie , Ontario
This is my go to, everyday face wash for the last 15 years. It made getting through my teenage years and my early twenty somethings mostly break out free (or at least greatly minimized). Was voted in top products by allure several years in a row. I like the rough exfoliation but the green tea scrub is much more gentle if you don't like the harsh apricot pit scrub. Has kept my skin looking incredibly young and wrinkle free. Occasionally in the winter dries out the skin a little too much but a moisturizer works as a simple fix.
Jazmin K.
This product is so good.I started using it recently and its amazing, i had really bad skin and with this my skin is clearing up.
St. Ives Naturally Clear Apricot Scrub
Tyler S.
New Zealand
Utterly amazing, I have used this product on and off for years and I don't know why I ever bother with others, this product removes black heads on the face, chest and back with ease and doesn't leave the skin feeling dried out and tight. I also enjoy the smell of this product. As I work in the pool everyday I find this product is great on my already damaged and sensitive skin and doesn't react badly with chlorine which is an added bonus and I will always continue to buy it as I never get white heads using it three times a week.
Alix R.
I started using this as a spotty teenager and I have continued to use it well into my 20s. It's a gentle exfoliator but you can feel it working and your skin feels so lovely after using it. It's great value!
Marylin G.
Saint Cloud, FL
I am a fan of facial scrubs and I alternate this one with other brands I use. The smell is pleasant, its not harsh, leaves skin smooth and soft, its a very good all around product
Kimberlee M.
Roosevelt, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have to give this the worst score. Sorry folks but please beware on this product. I have acne prone skin and would scrub a dub dub with this product for years. I liked how smooth my skin was after but never could figure out how to get rid of tiny bumps on my face. I only recently learned that these tiny bumps are the beads from this product!! They are/were imbedded in my skin! Now some of you may swear by this product but if you happen to notice tiny bumps on your face at any point, you can bet for sure that it's from this product!
Samantha T.
The St. Ives Apricot Scrub is a good affordable exfoliator for the skin.

I enjoy the scent very much and it has a very light essence. The product is extremely affordable and works extremely well for the price.

I do have to say that at times this scrub seems a bit too abrasive. It has a very thick and crunchy texture that can be tough on the skin. I feel like there are some great drugstore alternatives that are less abrasive, but if you can deal with the roughness of the St. Ives Scrub then you should be fine.
Jackie C.
Markham, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I bought this in dollarama for only $3 which is an amazing deal after all you have a lot of product. This product claims to clear your acne and give you smoothr skin. I didn't notice much of change in my acne however after using this your skin is left very soft. This scrub is quite harsh so not suitable for anyone with sensitive skin. i also would not recommend a daily use from this because it will irritate your skin. I would repurchase this because I have dry skin so I would recommend to dry- normal skin people.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.