BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Cora M.
Saskatoon, Sk
I used to use this all the time when I was a teenager. However as I was aging, my skin was getting more and more sensitive and I found it became too abrasive for regular use. I'm giving it a B because for oily or combination NON-SENSITIVE skin it is great. However for sensitive it is too grainy and tears the skin. It is alright to use occasionally, however I prefer to spend the money on something I can use more regularly. St. Ives has a gentle scrub with the red/pink little bursting scrubbers that is a lot nicer to sensitive skin if you want something comparable but less damaging.
C S.
Best scrub that I have used so far- it smells sooo good and refreshing and leaves me skin feeling extremely soft and it very effective in exfoliating- I use this in the shower regularly
Olivyah P.
Toronto, Ontario
I really like this product & can't believe how inexpensive it is. It also lasts a really long time, a little goes a long way. I do prefer the St. Ives Green Tea Scrub over this over, but I use them both. The original apricot scrub is much too abrasive for the face, but I use it occasionally on my legs. You don't need to scrub too hard, the formula alone does a lot of the work. I have repurchased this so many times I've lost count. I even got my Fiance hooked on it. We each have our own bottles, he kept stealing mine & using it up in a week (don't ask me how)!!
Ashley R.
London, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just used this today for the first time in a long time. First, I love the smell, its amazing. Second, this facial wash is not something you can use every day, at least for me anyways. I use to use it every night to make sure my make up was gone and skin cleansed. I noticed that my skin got really dry and irritated even with regular moisturizing. With that said, it does not deter me from continuing use of this product. I use it now about once a week to exfoliate and take of dead skin and almost do a mini facial with a hot towel. My skin feels amazing after. Even though I did have a minor issue with this product, I still use it, just less.
This was the first facial scrub I ever purchased. I still remember the really smooth feeling I got as I rinsed it off and how much better my makeup looked after using this. It is a very grainy and quite harsh scrub, so I would suggest rubbing it together with some water in your palms first before applying to your face. I have always been a fan of the mechanical exfoliators over the chemical ones and this is a really good basic scrub. I never suffered any adverse effects from this, it's just that there are better ones out there. I would purchase this if none of my current favourites were available as it is a decent little scrub for a great price.
Megan C.
Port Moody, BC
Number one favorite facial scrub. I use it about 3 times a week or when I feel I need a little extra scrub of the face. I even have travel ones for when I sleep over places or travel because I refuse to go without.
adjmi r.
Ivana B.
Santo Domingo
Mi exfoliaste facial favorito de todos, Mi piel es super gra y porpensa a acne y este exfoliante me remueve las impurezas y me controla muchos los granitos.
Sol V.
guayaquil
Es perfecta para mis clogged pores pero es muy brusca y a veces me deja la cara un poco roja por el tamaño del grano, sin embargo me quita la piel muerta bastante bien
JENNA L.
Tavistock, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really like this to exfoliate my skin once a week. I like to use this on my body because it's kinda harsh on my skin to use on my face. I love using it on my body.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.