BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Harpreet B.
Drugstore fav. It does the job of really getting rid of dead skin cells and making your skin feeling super soft. I use this every night before going to sleep as it helps skin cell renewal whilst you sleep. I have dry to normal skin and find that it works perfectly. I do say that you don't press to hard upon application otherwise your face can be left red due to an increase in blood circulation to the skin surface. But the redness does go down if you happen to apply to much pressure. It's a good one to use after applying a face mask as it really gets deep into the pores. Also love applying this on my lips and exfoliating them as well.
Annelisse g.
a mi no me funciono el producto, huele bien, se aplica bien, pero no me funciono para nada, no funciona nada de lo que promete. y es muy caro. completamente no me funciono
Tasha A.
Hamburg
I really like this. Some people claim that it leaves micro tears in the skin, but I've been using this twice a week, fir months now and it has only helped to improve my skin so far. On top of that it leaves my skin feeling really soft.
Shenaed D.
Ottawa, ON
I’ve been using this exfoliator for years! I really love how gentle it is but still effective. It is a great price for the amount you get and quality. It also smells amazing!
giulia v.
London
Overall it's  a nice product but I wouldn't use everyday as it can be really drying. I went through a few of these and for 4£ it's not bad at all. It works well as a body scrub, definitely recommend!
Becky S.
Huddersfield
Great for a deep cleanse, I don't use this all the time but I remember it was one of my first face scrubs and I loved the smell and texture. Although it has microbeads in it so I shan't be using it after I finish this tube unless they revamp the product to be more environmentally friendly, but I never used it more than once or twice a week.
Victoria I.
Dallas, TX
I love St. Ives Apricot scrub. It has been a staple in my face care routine. I typically use it at least 2 times a week to erase dead skin and to polish my face to let out my natural glow. I love the smell and sometimes use as a body scrub as well. There is a medicated version with salicylic acid to treat acne and blackheads. I also like to use this scrub to exfoliate and prep my skin before shaving to make it easier and provide soft radiant legs. Once a month I will take a little bit and mix with a bit of Vaseline and rub on lips to create soft kissable pucker LOL. So many uses to make your beauty routine better!!!!
Nicole P.
Halifax
Great for what it is, however be careful with how often and how much product you use. It is very exfoliating, don't scrub too hard; let the apricot pits do the work for you.
Nikita W.
Dartmouth , UT
I have used this product for a few years now and I love it. It smells great and I use it as both an acne cleanser and as my exfoliant so its less time consuming than using different products, your hitting two birds with one stone. I usually use it once in the morning and once at night but if you have really sensitive skin it could cause some stress on your skin if rubbed too hard and too much. Also the price is decent for a cleansing product.
Nya A.
OH MY GOD! All I can say about this. I LOVE this product. I suffer fro really bad forehead acne and hormonal too. I started to use this about a week ago every other day, and so many of my acne scars have faded and some of them are even gone! I feel a lot less insecure about my skin. I love it also because right after using it, my face feels as soft as a babies bum! It gets rid of my black heads and since I have oily skin, I have huge pores, it cleans them too! If you are going to use this, use it for 4 minutes of scrubbing, constantly. Use a good dollop sized serving and just scrub all over your face.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.