BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Holly F.
Stirling
Very good scrub to exfoliate dead skin, gets rid of it all. But can be a bit harsh on skin and cause more spots like it did for me, depends how sensitive your skin is
Dana S.
Rio claro , AR
I occasionally use this apricot scrub. It smells really great and there's even one with beads in them. They massage your skin so you can feel the clean after you wash it out
Heather D.
Mississauga, ON
I used to love this face scrub, however the product went off the shelves of my local drugstore for a few weeks and when it came back I guess Johnson & Johnson had purchased the St Ives company.
St Ives used to be a cruelty free based line that did not test on animals and that is why I loved it and purchased it.
I did contact and wondered why it no longer carried the no animal testing symbol on its bottle, and was informed that because J&J does do so on some of its products, it cannot advertise that it does not on any that don't.
Kind of upset by this still, but I'm convinced the formula of the scrub was changed after J&J bought St Ives.
Im hoping my review informs some others that did not know this!
Delise M.
Regina
I have been using this product for about ten years! This is one of the first skin care products I used as a teenager, and through adulthood. You do not need to use a lot for results. The scrub is gentle and exfoliates your skin. I have combination oily skin, and sometimes get blemishes- this works for me!
-easy to use
-smells yummy
-cleans my pores and fights my blackheads
-makes my appearance smoothr
-instantly makes you feel fresh! #Sundayroutine
-Natural
-GREAT value and good size bottle. Honestly, for the price- it's a great product.
I use it every time I shower and its part of my weekly routine.

Anna G.
This cleanser works great as an exfoliate and has never felt too harsh or rough on my skin. It doesn't help my acne too much, but it does work to moisturize and keep the blackheads away .
Hayley L.
Burlington, ON
I use this daily in combination with the Olay Fresh Effects Va Va Vivid cleaning tool and I'm in love! Leaves my skin feeling soft and clean without the drying effects that other face washes give me. The exfoliating beads are gentle enough for those with sensitive skin. I like to think this wash allows for you to choose how to cleanse. If you scrub a little harder, the beads really do their work and remove dead skin and clear imperfections. But if you scrub a little lighter, you get a nice, gentle, daily clean.
Stephanie H.
This scrub reduces redness so dramatically and its effect lasts all day (or night). My blemishes are also smaller after I use this, and it makes my skin so soft. Also, I have combination (oily/normal) skin, and it makes my skin not as oily. I used to use it every night, but I stopped seeing as good results. Then I switched to using it every other night, and my face looks so much better than it did before. Everyone's skin is different, so you have to experiment to find out how this product can work for you. Be careful if you are using it while you have whiteheads on your face, because some of the beads scraped them for me. The Apricot Scrub will definitely be a staple in my skincare routine!
Kathy G.
San Antonio, TX
This product is great! I used to use it for years when I was younger. I recently rediscovered it, and I am so happy I did. It does a great job exfoliating my skin, but is very gentle at the same time. I have dry skin, and this never dries out my skin. I had tried to original formula, and was nervous about trying the blemish control due to my dry skin. The blemish control formula helps to keep my skin clear, and is not drying at all. I also love more natural products. Sometimes the more natural products can be pricey. I love that St. Ives offers great products at an affordable price.
Lauren P.
Essex
I recently bought this exfoliation scrub as I saw many beauty guru's raving about this product online, I went down to my local boots and purchased it I was very shocked at the price as this product retailed at £3.69 which I think is a smashing price. The following night I applied this scrub onto my face in the shower and slowly rinsed any access granules, my face was left lovely and smooth and I was very startled as the outcome was brilliant, this product removed my makeup and also left my face feeling very fresh and got rid of a few blemishes I have from spots in the previous month. I would highly recommend this product as I feel its a great alternative to all the over-priced scrubs you can buy and you get astonishing results every time. 100% genuine.
I have been using this product for over 4 years now and I couldn’t be more in love! Whenever I feel like my skin needs a good deep clean this is definitely a go too! I would recommend getting it in the tub though you get more for a better price :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.