St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I love love love this facial scrubber. It smells great and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and free after wearing makeup all day. The exfoliators aren't that rough they are the perfect touch. Great value less than $5.
Okay ladies this product is BOMB but you have to remember not to use it everyday! I used to use it everyday until I found out how damaging that can be to your skin. It is a exfoliating scrub so just keep that in mind. When your going to go on a date or maximum 2 times per week is good.
I loved this scrub. My one gripe would be it is very drying. I tend to use a body oil afterwards to restore moisture. Overall it smells good and works wonders. I use it on my "exfoliating" days. The small beads in it are good because they help with the dead skin.
I love the way this product feels on my skin. It's an effective scrub without overdoing it and hurting your skin. It smells a little weird but I'm personally not a fan of apricots. Been using it for years and it kept my skin feeling soft, clear, and hydrated.
This is my everyday scrub! I will more than likely NEVER use another in my life. It helps with blackheads tremendously! It's also got a great price! for sure a gentle helpful scrub I would expect it to cost a hell of alot more!
Truthfully, this is one of the only scrubs that I’ve used on my face that will tame my acne. The exfoliants in it are small and gentle enough that it won’t destroy the skin that you are trying to heal. And it being 100% natural as well is a big plus in my book!
Love love love! By far my favorite exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and this is not too harsh. I recommend using it every two days or less. Leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth. Been using this product for 3 years and it's staying in my acne wash routine.
This is a nice facial scrub. I wouldn't use it in place of a regular gentle cleanser though. It's a pretty course facial scrub. I have somewhat sensitive skin, so that's why I wouldn't use this as a cleanser, but I'd use it occasionally for a spa night for myself.
This product is amazing! The smell makes me so happy!! The product can be quite harsh so it probably wouldn’t be the best for sensitive skin. However, I don’t have sensitive skin and I found that it really does help with acne control. Definitely would buy again!
This product is great for keeping my skin under control. The value is great! The price is cheap! It’s really good for exfoliating and keeping my skin smooth. I’m highly impressed and I will continue to buy.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos