BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Maria H.
Yonkers, NY
I love love love this facial scrubber. It smells great and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and free after wearing makeup all day. The exfoliators aren't that rough they are the perfect touch. Great value less than $5.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay ladies this product is BOMB but you have to remember not to use it everyday! I used to use it everyday until I found out how damaging that can be to your skin. It is a exfoliating scrub so just keep that in mind. When your going to go on a date or maximum 2 times per week is good.
Nyaisha C.
Egg Harbor Cy, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved this scrub. My one gripe would be it is very drying. I tend to use a body oil afterwards to restore moisture. Overall it smells good and works wonders. I use it on my "exfoliating" days. The small beads in it are good because they help with the dead skin.
Alexandra P.
Tampa, FL
I love the way this product feels on my skin. It's an effective scrub without overdoing it and hurting your skin. It smells a little weird but I'm personally not a fan of apricots. Been using it for years and it kept my skin feeling soft, clear, and hydrated.
Brittany M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my everyday scrub! I will more than likely NEVER use another in my life. It helps with blackheads tremendously! It's also got a great price! for sure a gentle helpful scrub I would expect it to cost a hell of alot more!
Sabrina B.
Truthfully, this is one of the only scrubs that I’ve used on my face that will tame my acne. The exfoliants in it are small and gentle enough that it won’t destroy the skin that you are trying to heal. And it being 100% natural as well is a big plus in my book!
Tia M.
Corpus Christi, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love! By far my favorite exfoliate. I have sensitive skin and this is not too harsh. I recommend using it every two days or less. Leaves your skin looking and feeling smooth. Been using this product for 3 years and it's staying in my acne wash routine.
Kaitlyn H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is a nice facial scrub. I wouldn't use it in place of a regular gentle cleanser though. It's a pretty course facial scrub. I have somewhat sensitive skin, so that's why I wouldn't use this as a cleanser, but I'd use it occasionally for a spa night for myself.
Kelsey S.
This product is amazing! The smell makes me so happy!! The product can be quite harsh so it probably wouldn’t be the best for sensitive skin. However, I don’t have sensitive skin and I found that it really does help with acne control. Definitely would buy again!
Ali M.
Overland Park, KS
This product is great for keeping my skin under control. The value is great! The price is cheap! It’s really good for exfoliating and keeping my skin smooth. I’m highly impressed and I will continue to buy.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.