BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Zahira L.
DORAL, FL
This apricot scrub smells delicious!! When washing your face you will feel the moisture, the soft sensation that it leaves, super pleased with this product, perfect for relaxing and perfect for summer days.
noe j.
I’ve been using this for over 15 years now. I use it twice a week to exfoliate. I wouldn’t recommend it being used daily, it’s not necessary and will irritate sensitive skin if you scrub too hard.
Yakshini S.
Singapore
I was afraid to use this product. Because there were both good and bad reviews about this, due to the exfoliating particles. But in order to give a good review to all, i chose to just try it since I had many blemishes. I still remember the time it worked wonders on my face last year where I had random breakouts. I was really stressed with the bumps on my faces and I used this face scrub. I don't know how or what, my face got cleared within a week. And that was really rare. After this, I started using it more and it was like my magical face scrub.
Nikalia C.
This product is the only scrub that leaves my skin feeling rejuvenated. I've been using it since our was a teenager up until now and it's the only thing that has not changed in my facial regimen.
Kate X.
Ontario, Canada
This is a great daily facial scrub! It's a little bit harsh so if you have sensitive skin I recommend the St. Ives Fresh Skin Invigorating Apricot Scrub instead, but if you don't then this is a wonderful scrub! It cleanses your face as well as exfoliates it, and my acne has definitely decreased since my purchase of this product. The first time I'd ever used this -or any scrub, (horrifying, I know)- my face had NEVER felt smoothr! I kept touching my own face because I was shocked at how amazing it felt, haha. Oh and it has a nice smell to it as well.
April P.
Newfoundland, Canada
You can't go wrong purchasing this product, I will forever swear by it! Its so cheap, smells fantastic and makes me face feel incredibly soft. I pair it with my Clinique 3 step and my results have been phenomenal. I started using this every couple of days because I'm addicted to how soft it makes my skin feel. Its unbelievable! I have oily skin (Clinique #3) and it does not irritate my face. It does make it red for a little while but I would think thats pretty normal after a scrub. I tone and moisturize and it doesn't harm my skin at all.

I scrub gently for a few minutes then leave it on, and rinse off. I've noticed a difference in my complexion already. My skin tone is so even now I sometimes skip foundation because I'm not so worried about the problem areas I had before. I will definitely repurchase...there's no reason for me not to!
Leanna C.
Conception Bay South
Love love love this. It's not, not harsh so you can't use it, and it's just harsh enough you can feel it and it feels clean. A good moisturizer is needed for after though
Marlene S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have bought this because it was on sale one day and i heard goid reviews about it. It was pretty good. It exfoliates and leaves skin with a great smell. Doesn't dry out skin. I will re purchase.
Hillary S.
Sault Sainte Marie
I have been using this product for over 10 years. Can’t have a shower without it. It is so gentle yet cleansing on my face. Over the past few years the pkging has improved. Is say it is more attractive to the eye.
∂¡иα є.

I've been using this scrub for 5 years and it is still the best scrub I've ever used. I always come back to this product. It gives my skin an instant glow after using it. I love the scent.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.