BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Carol X.
markham
I would not recommend this, very harsh sands that irritate my skin. I didn’t enjoy the blistering feeling after washing my face. I often would use this on my less sensitive parts like feet and back.
Kelta K.
An oldie but a goodie! I've been using this stuff a
On and off since I was a teen and I love it! I love a good, rough exfoliating scrub once on awhile and this does the job!
Crys b.
Absolutely love this!!! It works its great its amazing!! Great price. Lasts a month or more depending on use. I use it once a day. Cleared my face right up!!! It met my expectation huge. Try it out. I would definately buy it again of course. St ives is a great product
Summer O.
Peterborough , ON
After trying a lot of skin care products this seems to be the one that has kept my breakouts under control. I really like the gentle formula it doesn't dry out my face after using! It's affordable I include this in my everyday skin care routine!
hails 🌞.
After using this scrub my face is left smooth to the core. It leaves an amazing apricot smell that isnt too strong and doesnt dry my skin out like others. I rarely ever tend to break out using this!!
Knislia W.
Plantation, FL
I love my apricot scrub, the exfoliating beads are delightful. I bought this in Walmart. It met all my expectations it exfoliate and moisturize. Its gentle on the shin to the amount of force applied
karlee ★.
Beautiful smell!! Works amazingly. My skin felt so refreshed and I noticed a significant difference in the amount of acne on my face after a week!! Purchased at Woolworths.
noe j.
I’ve been using this for over 15 years now. I use it twice a week to exfoliate. I wouldn’t recommend it being used daily, it’s not necessary and will irritate sensitive skin if you scrub too hard.
Jazmin Q.
Bell gardens , CA
The smell is amazing and the graininess does help to remove blackheads and to remove any dead skin cells. I had to use it every other day because it was a little harsh on my skin but it works wonders!
Joelle S.
Sherbrooke, QC
This is way to harsh for the skins. It gave me breakout when I used this. However it's a great body scrub. I bought it a wal mart and it really cheap. I don't love to pay too much for a body scrub.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.