St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This is good to use once a week. It can be very harsh as I have learned the hard way 15 years ago when it came out! Lol. This is a staple in the house, a must have when skin is feel flaky and dull.
This scrub works amazingly. It helps really clean your skin without being rough. It is good for sensitive skin, but I would not recommend using every day, just 3/4 times a week is enough to see results.
omg this product is like heaven!!! it smells SO GOOD and the exfoliator is so nice and it feels amazing. i have a really bad problem with breakouts because im always touching my face, and i also wear glasses which kind of helps the dirt build up. this product saved me though !!
This scrub is a perfect amount of harsh and soft. There are enough granules to feel like you've scrubbed the dead skin off but it's soft enough to be able to use several times a week. Smells beaut too!
I love this facial scrub it smells great and leaves your face feeling soft and clean. I use this almost everyday its one of my top 5 got to facial cleansers. I would definitely recommend this product.
I hate this scrub. It is way too abrasive, to the point that it will leave micro-tears in your skin. I recommend you don't listen to the great reviews and don't use this product. This product could be damaging to your skin. Your skin is such a sensitive organ and you don't want to be applying products to it that may hurt it in the long run. This product can lead to premature aging and an uneven skin tone. Sure it is a cheap product, but you should invest in your skincare! Try a less abrasive exfoliant and your skin will thank you.
Este jabón es muy bueno, me ayuda a limpiar mi piel y la deja súper suave. Lo mejor es que no irrita mi piel ya que es súper delicada, me encanta. el precio me parece super bueno por la calidad que tiene
Too harsh as a face wash. The scrub was too corse and left my skin feeling raw. It did leave my skin feeling smooth, however i dont think i would buy it again because it was too harsh for my skin type.
The smell is pleasant and not overbearing, but I found the formula too harsh for my skin. It had a tendency to leave my skin dry and tight after use, which isn't recommended!
This is my favorite exfoliator of all time. Nothing else can compare. It makes my skin so soft and smooth and clears up my blackheads as well. I've tried other exfoliators but nothing works like this.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos