BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Tiffany C.
This is good to use once a week. It can be very harsh as I have learned the hard way 15 years ago when it came out! Lol. This is a staple in the house, a must have when skin is feel flaky and dull.
Yasmin M.
This scrub works amazingly. It helps really clean your skin without being rough. It is good for sensitive skin, but I would not recommend using every day, just 3/4 times a week is enough to see results.
Yasmein H.
omg this product is like heaven!!! it smells SO GOOD and the exfoliator is so nice and it feels amazing. i have a really bad problem with breakouts because im always touching my face, and i also wear glasses which kind of helps the dirt build up. this product saved me though !!
Dan B.
Manchester, Manchester
This scrub is a perfect amount of harsh and soft. There are enough granules to feel like you've scrubbed the dead skin off but it's soft enough to be able to use several times a week. Smells beaut too!
Melissa G.
Regina, SK
I love this facial scrub it smells great and leaves your face feeling soft and clean. I use this almost everyday its one of my top 5 got to facial cleansers. I would definitely recommend this product.
Samantha K.
Halifax, NS
I hate this scrub. It is way too abrasive, to the point that it will leave micro-tears in your skin. I recommend you don't listen to the great reviews and don't use this product. This product could be damaging to your skin. Your skin is such a sensitive organ and you don't want to be applying products to it that may hurt it in the long run. This product can lead to premature aging and an uneven skin tone. Sure it is a cheap product, but you should invest in your skincare! Try a less abrasive exfoliant and your skin will thank you.
Vivianny G.
Doral, FL
Este jabón es muy bueno, me ayuda a limpiar mi piel y la deja súper suave. Lo mejor es que no irrita mi piel ya que es súper delicada, me encanta. el precio me parece super bueno por la calidad que tiene
charlotte s.
Too harsh as a face wash. The scrub was too corse and left my skin feeling raw. It did leave my skin feeling smooth, however i dont think i would buy it again because it was too harsh for my skin type.
Ash H.
The smell is pleasant and not overbearing, but I found the formula too harsh for my skin. It had a tendency to leave my skin dry and tight after use, which isn't recommended!
Natalie A.
39 Lumar rd, Lawrenceville, nj
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is my favorite exfoliator of all time. Nothing else can compare. It makes my skin so soft and smooth and clears up my blackheads as well. I've tried other exfoliators but nothing works like this.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.