BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Derrien R.
This product was nasty on my skin, the exfoliant bits were very harsh and felt like my skin was being scratched and ruined every time I used it. However, this product did smell lovely!
Keeley S.
Love this product to help tackle my bad skin days, it's effective at clearly up my blemishes, the packaging is nice and handy, I've used this products and repurchased plenty of time, give this little product a try!
Bing L.
Salford
I've been using this scrub for so long now, and I don't think I'll find one that I love just as much as this one. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so clean afterwards. Would recommended to any skin type!!
Christina D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This used to be my every day cleanser. It smells pretty ok, affordable & at every Target & Walmart. But as I grew my knowledge of skin care products I found this had a lot of unnecessary ingredients. I also learned a lot about skin care in general & my own skin. I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin. There was just no need to exfoliate daily using this. Although the exfoliating gives you that deep clean feeling it does more harm than good. Eventually my skin started peeling. Not only was it peeling but it was getting raw to the skin! Unfortunately I had to let this product go. Short term use it was ok but long term usage was not so good.
Matilda P.
I have very sensitive skin, and this scrub doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's gentle enough to not irritate my skin but it still removes dead skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
Nadia L.
This is a great scrub! It effectively exfoliates the skin without making it feel dry or stripped afterwards. My skin is always left feeling extremely smooth and cleansed. The smell is really nice and fresh too.
Kimberley C.
I use this scrub for face and body and it really works. I love that it's natural and smells really good too. My skins feels really smooth and clean every time I use it. Sometimes I feel it lacks exfoliation as you need to use a lot for a deep clean.
Stefany S.
Trois, QC
Great scrub !! Omg for the price , you cant go wrong . The size is generous and great packaging . It smell sooo good , I cant live without it . Plus , it does helps with my acne an my scars .
Niamh O.
Bought this product after seeing loads of good reviews, and I enjoyed it! Remember that it is a scrub though, so wouldn't recommend using every day, as it can be a bit harsh on skin. Would buy again if on offer!
Lily C.
halifax, NS
Good exfoliater, works well and smells nice, makes my skin look brighter i use it 3 times a week. got it at walmart. i think it's good for the cheap price. Has a rough texture though. i will probably repurchase
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.