St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product was nasty on my skin, the exfoliant bits were very harsh and felt like my skin was being scratched and ruined every time I used it. However, this product did smell lovely!
Love this product to help tackle my bad skin days, it's effective at clearly up my blemishes, the packaging is nice and handy, I've used this products and repurchased plenty of time, give this little product a try!
I've been using this scrub for so long now, and I don't think I'll find one that I love just as much as this one. It smells great and leaves my skin feeling so clean afterwards. Would recommended to any skin type!!
This used to be my every day cleanser. It smells pretty ok, affordable & at every Target & Walmart. But as I grew my knowledge of skin care products I found this had a lot of unnecessary ingredients. I also learned a lot about skin care in general & my own skin. I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin. There was just no need to exfoliate daily using this. Although the exfoliating gives you that deep clean feeling it does more harm than good. Eventually my skin started peeling. Not only was it peeling but it was getting raw to the skin! Unfortunately I had to let this product go. Short term use it was ok but long term usage was not so good.
I have very sensitive skin, and this scrub doesn't irritate my skin at all. It's gentle enough to not irritate my skin but it still removes dead skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth.
This is a great scrub! It effectively exfoliates the skin without making it feel dry or stripped afterwards. My skin is always left feeling extremely smooth and cleansed. The smell is really nice and fresh too.
I use this scrub for face and body and it really works. I love that it's natural and smells really good too. My skins feels really smooth and clean every time I use it. Sometimes I feel it lacks exfoliation as you need to use a lot for a deep clean.
Great scrub !! Omg for the price , you cant go wrong . The size is generous and great packaging . It smell sooo good , I cant live without it . Plus , it does helps with my acne an my scars .
Bought this product after seeing loads of good reviews, and I enjoyed it! Remember that it is a scrub though, so wouldn't recommend using every day, as it can be a bit harsh on skin. Would buy again if on offer!
Good exfoliater, works well and smells nice, makes my skin look brighter i use it 3 times a week. got it at walmart. i think it's good for the cheap price. Has a rough texture though. i will probably repurchase
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos