St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
As many others have mentioned, it's quite abrasive. I would recommend that you do not use this as a part of your daily routine but as a bi-weekly cleanser. I'm grateful that it is moisturizing but does not leave your skin feeling oily.
Great face scrub, use this every 3-4 days. Have repurchased this product many times. Great value for money, especially when it is on offer. It can be harsh, so you have to be careful to not over do it when using it.
This exfoliant is very good, leaves the skin soft and the best is that it does not mistreat, the smell is fabulous I love it. I recommend it to others, it will leave beautiful skin!
Itchy texture to the scrub itself , which irritated my skin. However also left my skin feeling super clean and refreshed and no dirt left on my skin! Affordable! And a good known brand I would give it an overall 3-5
Me encanta este poducto! yo uso el exfoliador y la verdad es excelente. Siento que el precio es super bueno y hace un gran trabajo en la piel. es super generoso al momento del contacto con la piel. Siempre que se me acaba vuelvo a comprar otro, a mi que mi piel del cuerpo es seca me viene excelente. Super recomendado, te deja super suave el lugar donde te lo eches.
In my opinion it's a great product. I will buy again. I bought it for the first time a while back and i loved it. It is gentle to the skin. I think for what you pay for it's really nice. I will refer it to my friends
St Ives is one of my favs! It is a must to always have my St Ives with me, i use this everyday, you can find it at any drug store, it comes in a perfect tube, & you will see fast results, one you use it consistently!
A great drugstore product which cleanses and exfoliates the skin. It's not my favourite to use on my face because the exfoliation side of it is quite sensitive on my skin, however it smells amazing and cleanses well!
This used to be my every day cleanser. It smells pretty ok, affordable & at every Target & Walmart. But as I grew my knowledge of skin care products I found this had a lot of unnecessary ingredients. I also learned a lot about skin care in general & my own skin. I have sensitive, combination, acne prone skin. There was just no need to exfoliate daily using this. Although the exfoliating gives you that deep clean feeling it does more harm than good. Eventually my skin started peeling. Not only was it peeling but it was getting raw to the skin! Unfortunately I had to let this product go. Short term use it was ok but long term usage was not so good.
This product was nasty on my skin, the exfoliant bits were very harsh and felt like my skin was being scratched and ruined every time I used it. However, this product did smell lovely!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos