BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Elizabeth T.
umina
This would work initially but over time would cause me to re break out. It is very corse so you have to be careful not to damage your skin. I wouldn’t re purchase.
Hailey A.
Pubnico
This is my go to face wash for acne control. I’ve been using this for a couple years now and I love it. It’s a good price for the quality of it. I would definitely recommend this product and I will be buying it again.
lolo S.
Riyadh
perrfect ): i am already in looove with any thing stock with skincare so i will give it 4 starts the one start would be becz it makes my skin a title bit dry
Kaiya X.
I bought this as a friend recommended it to me, I was impressed with the way it removed all the dead skin on my face and left me with a soft surface, I do however feel it was harsh on my skin to use rather than gentle. I do like the packaging, it's plain but gets the message across of what it should do.
Deandra R.
Chaguanas
My go to scrub for those times when my skin is really rough, either from whiteheads peeking out or dry patches. It is really coarse but it gets the job done. I will always love this scrub!
Miredys O.
Rochester
In my opinion it's a great product. I will buy again. I bought it for the first time a while back and i loved it. It is gentle to the skin. I think for what you pay for it's really nice. I will refer it to my friends
Orinta J.
South Ockendon, Essex
Great face scrub, use this every 3-4 days. Have repurchased this product many times. Great value for money, especially when it is on offer. It can be harsh, so you have to be careful to not over do it when using it.
Daekalei K.
St Ives is one of my favs! It is a must to always have my St Ives with me, i use this everyday, you can find it at any drug store, it comes in a perfect tube, & you will see fast results, one you use it consistently!
Lidia P.
Oshawa , ON
I actually
Love this product! But it's funny because my boyfriend loves it more! The smell and gentle scrubbing beads all super effective in exfoliating your skin regularity! I still To this day repurchase it for him actually :)
Megan H.
Brean road, Swindon
A great drugstore product which cleanses and exfoliates the skin. It's not my favourite to use on my face because the exfoliation side of it is quite sensitive on my skin, however it smells amazing and cleanses well!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.