St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this item and it reduces redness and minimizes pores a little bit. In my honest opinion, it did not work very well for my face. It made my skin oily and didn't completely help me but maybe it could help
I love a good apricot scrub. I think it is my go to type of face scrub. I love how think the product is. It isn't watery or slimey. It feels that it is actually doing something amazing for the skin. I love that it also isn't very expensive like many face products.
I have used this scrub for years and its great! It makes your skin feel refreshed and free. I love the gritty-ness of the scrub because it really helps me feel as if I'm getting into my pores. It is an excellent price and very fair. I would highly recommend it to anyone with any type of skin!
I love this product and can't express it enough! It works so well on my skin. I've used it plenty of time and I wouldn't stop using it. It actually exceeded my expectations :) I would most definitely keep buying this product!
I like this product very much! I use it mostly to scrub my nose area because of the black heads and it gets the job done. I bought this at Walmart so if you're interested you can go there to get it. I recommend it to those who have oily/dry skin.
Okay ladies this product is BOMB but you have to remember not to use it everyday! I used to use it everyday until I found out how damaging that can be to your skin. It is a exfoliating scrub so just keep that in mind. When your going to go on a date or maximum 2 times per week is good.
I used to love this face mask! I have used it for years and it's the perfect exfoliator and I believe you can keep it on for a few minutes and use it as a face mask. It is gentle enough on the skin and makes my skin so smooth after
I love love love this facial scrubber. It smells great and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and free after wearing makeup all day. The exfoliators aren't that rough they are the perfect touch. Great value less than $5.
This hurt my face a little bit. Did not like it too much. I was a repeat user had used it before but it got worse as I got older. I was a little disappointed. It was kind of harsh die to the exfoliating beads in it. And could work on being a little bit more general
I swear by this stuff! It leaves your skin so soft in the shower. I love using this on my face first thing in the morning. It's refreshing and smells great! I recommend this product if you're looking for something to wash your face and get the clean feeling.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos