BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Brooke M.
I used this item and it reduces redness and minimizes pores a little bit. In my honest opinion, it did not work very well for my face. It made my skin oily and didn't completely help me but maybe it could help
LaToia S.
Winston Salem, NC
I love a good apricot scrub. I think it is my go to type of face scrub. I love how think the product is. It isn't watery or slimey. It feels that it is actually doing something amazing for the skin. I love that it also isn't very expensive like many face products.
Anastasia K.
I have used this scrub for years and its great! It makes your skin feel refreshed and free. I love the gritty-ness of the scrub because it really helps me feel as if I'm getting into my pores. It is an excellent price and very fair. I would highly recommend it to anyone with any type of skin!
Mitzy F.
Mira loma , CA
I love this product and can't express it enough! It works so well on my skin. I've used it plenty of time and I wouldn't stop using it. It actually exceeded my expectations :) I would most definitely keep buying this product!
Jiali Y.
Fresno, CA
I like this product very much! I use it mostly to scrub my nose area because of the black heads and it gets the job done. I bought this at Walmart so if you're interested you can go there to get it. I recommend it to those who have oily/dry skin.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay ladies this product is BOMB but you have to remember not to use it everyday! I used to use it everyday until I found out how damaging that can be to your skin. It is a exfoliating scrub so just keep that in mind. When your going to go on a date or maximum 2 times per week is good.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to love this face mask! I have used it for years and it's the perfect exfoliator and I believe you can keep it on for a few minutes and use it as a face mask. It is gentle enough on the skin and makes my skin so smooth after
Maria H.
Yonkers, NY
I love love love this facial scrubber. It smells great and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and free after wearing makeup all day. The exfoliators aren't that rough they are the perfect touch. Great value less than $5.
Rebecca J.
Bay City, MI
This hurt my face a little bit. Did not like it too much. I was a repeat user had used it before but it got worse as I got older. I was a little disappointed. It was kind of harsh die to the exfoliating beads in it. And could work on being a little bit more general
Sadie E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I swear by this stuff! It leaves your skin so soft in the shower. I love using this on my face first thing in the morning. It's refreshing and smells great! I recommend this product if you're looking for something to wash your face and get the clean feeling.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.