BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Harley G.
TOOWOOMBA
Pretty good but my skin doesn't always agree with it. Good for a deep clean , but tend to get oily skin afterwards . Good on my body though! Cause extra moisture everywhere besides my tzons can't hurt .
Mahik J.
Love this! I try to use it at least once a week, it's super gritty so really exfoliates and gets rid of dead skin. I love how affordable it is and how amazing the results are, such good value for money.
Ma. Khrizella J.
Lucena City
I had doubts about his product, because it didn't work for my friend. Lately I was looking for a cheap product to try, since I'm feeling desperate to cure my acne. Here came St. Ives and after trying it the first time it really was good for me. The product never faltered and been working well for a while now.
Isabel M.
I really enjoy using this scrub as I find it really cleans my skin and gets rid of lots of dead skin and dry patches that I sometimes have, however when using it try not to scrub it too hard as it can be a bit scratchy and strip the skin.
Saheda M.
This one is a must have! I'm never big on scrubs before but ever since I bought this product, I keep coming back for more. I love how it's easy to find and very affordable. It really leaves a soft and really clean feeling after use. My only complain is the scent as it's pretty strong for my liking, but other than that, top-notch!
Nadine L.
Sydney, WI
I use this product approx 3 times a week in between washing with regular st Ives. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh while controlling my acne. I buy it at Walmart and for under 10$ I am extremely happy with this product and price
Erin M.
Gosport
I used this as a facial exfoliator it was quite harsh on my face as I have sensitive skin I've used this more than once for me it's better as a body exfoliator there's always room for some improvement
rebecca r.
Murray river , PE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for years! i've used it for probably the last..7 ? years and i absolutely love it. i use it before my normal face wash just to give a good expoliation and it works wonderfully!
Katherine M.
St, NL
I love the abrasive feel of this cleanser. It's rough and exfoliating, and I do like the smell of it. I like to put it on my back and chest, and give my face a good scrub If I want to free up my pores.
Pascale S.
Outremont
I swear by this scrub! My skin is very sensitive and even break out after using product against blemishes, but this one is amazing! It never broke me out and scrub nicely my skin, just enough so that it would not irritate it. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.