St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Pretty good but my skin doesn't always agree with it. Good for a deep clean , but tend to get oily skin afterwards . Good on my body though! Cause extra moisture everywhere besides my tzons can't hurt .
Love this! I try to use it at least once a week, it's super gritty so really exfoliates and gets rid of dead skin. I love how affordable it is and how amazing the results are, such good value for money.
I had doubts about his product, because it didn't work for my friend. Lately I was looking for a cheap product to try, since I'm feeling desperate to cure my acne. Here came St. Ives and after trying it the first time it really was good for me. The product never faltered and been working well for a while now.
I really enjoy using this scrub as I find it really cleans my skin and gets rid of lots of dead skin and dry patches that I sometimes have, however when using it try not to scrub it too hard as it can be a bit scratchy and strip the skin.
This one is a must have! I'm never big on scrubs before but ever since I bought this product, I keep coming back for more. I love how it's easy to find and very affordable. It really leaves a soft and really clean feeling after use. My only complain is the scent as it's pretty strong for my liking, but other than that, top-notch!
I use this product approx 3 times a week in between washing with regular st Ives. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and fresh while controlling my acne. I buy it at Walmart and for under 10$ I am extremely happy with this product and price
I used this as a facial exfoliator it was quite harsh on my face as I have sensitive skin I've used this more than once for me it's better as a body exfoliator there's always room for some improvement
I've been using this product for years! i've used it for probably the last..7 ? years and i absolutely love it. i use it before my normal face wash just to give a good expoliation and it works wonderfully!
I love the abrasive feel of this cleanser. It's rough and exfoliating, and I do like the smell of it. I like to put it on my back and chest, and give my face a good scrub If I want to free up my pores.
I swear by this scrub! My skin is very sensitive and even break out after using product against blemishes, but this one is amazing! It never broke me out and scrub nicely my skin, just enough so that it would not irritate it. I would totally recommend this product to anyone!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos