St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used this product for about a month and I really like it as a face wash. It quite a gentle face wash which is nice and also not too pricey. I can't tell if it made a massive impact on controlling my blemishes but i would recommend it and probably repurchase this product.
It's just amazing!, makes My skin so soft and washes away dess skin, i Love it! It's My first time using the product, i Will defenetly buy more!! Works great for My sensitive skin. I defenitly recomend This !!
YAY! I LOVE it when James is in videos! Tati and James are so cute together <3 I thought it was so cute that they both said the mask reminded them of American Horror Story! lol :DThis was hilarious. I had so many jokes. James you the man. It was a struggle to keep this somewhat appropriate. you hung in there. You are a trooper. This was awesome tho.
I tried this when i were in the USA and it was amazing. This smells so good and isnt too hard for my sensitive skin. But they dont sell it in my country which is sad.
This was my exfoliating cleanser for YEARS! The price and the shell scrubbers always left me feeling soft and smooth without drying out my combo skin. The only reason I've stopped using this product is because of my switch to natural products.
This product helps with my acne, I have seen a difference in my skin. I don't think it will work for everyone because everyone has different skin types. Overall I really like the product and I recommend it.
The best scrub I have used up until now. Makes my skin soft and exfoliated and doesn't even irritate my skin as it is acne prone and has active acne at times. Love this so much.
I use this as a morning face wash to wake me up. The exfoliating beads is gentle on the skin. I picked mine up at my local drug store. It's a go to of mine. Been using it for years actually. I would like to think that it keeps my skin pimple free or helps it.
My go to scrub! Has enough beads that it exfoliated really well but not too many that it is harsh or abrasive. Fairly affordable but is often on offer and last for a really long time. Even has a travel size which I take with me every time.
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this apricot scrub! I used to use it in high school and then for some reason drifted away from it. But I decided to try it out again and did not regret it! I love how well it exfoliates. I got my boyfriend hooked on it and he refuses to use anything else now!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos