BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jemima M.
Muscat
I've used this product for about a month and I really like it as a face wash. It quite a gentle face wash which is nice and also not too pricey. I can't tell if it made a massive impact on controlling my blemishes but i would recommend it and probably repurchase this product.
Smilla T.
It's just amazing!, makes My skin so soft and washes away dess skin, i Love it! It's My first time using the product, i Will defenetly buy more!! Works great for My sensitive skin. I defenitly recomend This !!
Choubaila M.
YAY! I LOVE it when James is in videos! Tati and James are so cute together <3 I thought it was so cute that they both said the mask reminded them of American Horror Story! lol :DThis was hilarious. I had so many jokes. James you the man. It was a struggle to keep this somewhat appropriate. you hung in there. You are a trooper. This was awesome tho.
hanna e.
I tried this when i were in the USA and it was amazing. This smells so good and isnt too hard for my sensitive skin. But they dont sell it in my country which is sad.
Karla M.
This was my exfoliating cleanser for YEARS! The price and the shell scrubbers always left me feeling soft and smooth without drying out my combo skin. The only reason I've stopped using this product is because of my switch to natural products.
kristie f.
This product helps with my acne, I have seen a difference in my skin. I don't think it will work for everyone because everyone has different skin types. Overall I really like the product and I recommend it.
Dhwani D.
The best scrub I have used up until now. Makes my skin soft and exfoliated and doesn't even irritate my skin as it is acne prone and has active acne at times. Love this so much.
Alvina B.
North York, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this as a morning face wash to wake me up. The exfoliating beads is gentle on the skin. I picked mine up at my local drug store. It's a go to of mine. Been using it for years actually. I would like to think that it keeps my skin pimple free or helps it.
Roberta H.
Maple Cross, Rickmansworth
My go to scrub! Has enough beads that it exfoliated really well but not too many that it is harsh or abrasive. Fairly affordable but is often on offer and last for a really long time. Even has a travel size which I take with me every time.
Emily R.
VANCOUVER
My boyfriend and I absolutely love this apricot scrub! I used to use it in high school and then for some reason drifted away from it. But I decided to try it out again and did not regret it! I love how well it exfoliates. I got my boyfriend hooked on it and he refuses to use anything else now!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.