BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Courtney D.
Peverell , Plymouth
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Used every other day keeps my skin looking lovely,clean and fresh, god value for your money, very effective with removing dirt and helping skin feel and look good again, would recommend to everyone it’s amazing.
abdelatif E.
have been using this product and Neutrogena's transparen't facial bar since I was 12 years old and I am now 26. All my life I've had beautiful radiant skin due in part to using this product. I swear by this scrub wholeheartedly. Anyone I've introduced this scrub to swears by it as well! After suffering from adult acne due to hormonal changes this past summer, and trying countless over the counter acne meds, as well as prescribed medications...that experience led me back to my beloved St .Conclusion:I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It doesn't irritate your skin while also making it very smooth.
Shanice J.
This is honestly one of the first facial skin care products I've bought for my face as a teenager. Gosh this never failed me yet, it isn't too abrasive, nice smell, not drying on the skin. What more do you want?
rmtha a.
abudhabi
best face scrub ever, left your skin so soft and smooth i use it before makeup,great value for money, results are good! repeat user and going to purchase it again.
Georgi C.
Leeds, Yorkshire
This has been my in shower facial scrub for years now! It's incredibly cheap but does the job perfectly!

The scrub is quite coarse so if you suffer from really sensitive skin I would be careful when using this.
Yana💙 R.
This scrub really worksss!! I had many acne before but day by day after using it. i lose lots of acne and my skin is backto normal. .......this is better than other products you........ this really works and doesnt cause redness on my face.....
Smilla T.
It's just amazing!, makes My skin so soft and washes away dess skin, i Love it! It's My first time using the product, i Will defenetly buy more!! Works great for My sensitive skin. I defenitly recomend This !!
sheraiw W.
London
Absolutely love this brand. Have been using it for years and it never fails me.  Great for a daily face scrub. Not harsh on skin leaves skin smooth and refreshed every time after every use. Great value for money, not expensive at all
Jemima M.
Muscat
I've used this product for about a month and I really like it as a face wash. It quite a gentle face wash which is nice and also not too pricey. I can't tell if it made a massive impact on controlling my blemishes but i would recommend it and probably repurchase this product.
Jillian C.
Really good! The scrub feels amazing on the skin and after the exfoliant is taken off the skin feels soft and healthy :) Make sure to wash off completely as the bits from the product may still be on the skin!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.