St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Really like this exfoliator, but it is a little bit rough. I wouldn't suggest this for everyday use, but 2-3 days a week should be fine. Makes skin very smooth and has a really lovely apricot scent. Would buy again
To me is the best exfolliator out there, I've been using it since I was 15 years old and it has never let me down I tried other products and always got back to it! It takes away everything without hurting your skin or causing reactions Amazing scent and packaging!Overall an incredible product!!
I've used this since I was in school and it helped a lot with my breakouts. I've tried other cleansers but always come back to this as it really does the job. It isn't to harsh on the skin which is why I love it ❤❤
Definitely recommend to people with very oily skin. This product really is moisturizing for your face and leaves your skin feeling incredibly smooth after evry use and really helps control breakouts from happening
When my skin is breaking out I like to use this product maybe once a week. It gets rid of the dead skin and leaves my skin feeling smooth and refreshed. It is a harsh scrub but I like it for every now and then use.
Definitely my favourite exfoliating scrub. When used a couple times a week this scrub promotes smooth, healthy and glowing blemish-free skin. The scent is soothing and it combines perfectly with the therapeutic effects of the exfoliating scrub.
have been using this product and Neutrogena's transparen't facial bar since I was 12 years old and I am now 26. All my life I've had beautiful radiant skin due in part to using this product. I swear by this scrub wholeheartedly. Anyone I've introduced this scrub to swears by it as well! After suffering from adult acne due to hormonal changes this past summer, and trying countless over the counter acne meds, as well as prescribed medications...that experience led me back to my beloved St .Conclusion:I highly recommend this product to anyone and everyone. It doesn't irritate your skin while also making it very smooth.
This is the best scrub when it comes to quality/price. It's really inexpensive and it works perfectly good. Been using this ever since I can remember. It's perfect for everyday use and it takes your makeup off.
Apricot scrub is a staple in my shower. Refreshing scent and clean feeling afterwards. The apricot beads make my skin feel clean and refreshed. Never has irritations and gentle enough to use more than once a day.
A gentle exfoliant that can be used daily, or weekly. Great price, amazing value! Very gentle on my skin, but I would not recommend for very sensitive skin as the exfoliant itself is a little sharp. Improvements? I would switch the formula and half the non-dissolvable exfoliant and replace with something that dissolves (crystal honey maybe?).
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos