BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Naomi D.
Scunthorpe
Cleans skin, leaves it feeling smooth and fresh, no irritation to skin. Great price, usually on offer. Better then most products I've used before. Nice clean packaging, looks fresh and inviting. Would 100% recommend to a friend and I continue to buy again
Jasmine K.
NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE, NEWCASTLE UPON TYNE
I love this it's oldie one but Goldie yeah you just have to use tiny bit. I had ance problem before since I'm using this scrub I never breakout. That amazing. Smells nice.
Jimena S.
Mission, TX
De verdad es uno de mis exfoliantes favoritos! Lo usaba 3 veces por semana y mi piel se sentia tan limpia, como nueva. Quitaba mis poros abiertos e incluso tambien puntos negros que tenia. Elimina excesos de brillos y creo que es ideal para pieles grasas!
Emma May K.
I found this really dried out and damaged my skin. I bought it hoping that it would help exfoliate dry skin but it only made it worse for me personally, disappointing product, the only thing nice about it is the scent
Kelsey M.
Perth (and vicinity)
This is great. Smells lovely like apricots and has a lot of exfoliating pieces to remove dirt and dry skin! I use this once or twice a week as it is quite abrasive! Definitely affordable and would recommend to others!
livvy L.
Great product for getting rid of dry skin, works really well and I've used it again and again. Very effective, had really nice packaging and gentle on the face. Would use a small amount and just gently massage into face with small amount of warm water.
Jade S.
Glasgow , Lanarkshire
My favourite drug store brand exfoliator. This is a constant in my shopping basket. Old faithful!
Makes my skin smooth and helps banish spots. I have dry combination skin so if you're like me I would advise using a good toner and moisturiser after this.
Dearbhla A.
IRL
Love this product. In my opinion the perfect amount of roughness great for in the shower! Live using this on other areas of my skin like the back of my arms to keep skin smooth, great for tan prep! Leaves skin soft nice smell, have repurchased 3 times, and it lasts ages!!!
Laura B.
Mayo
I think this exfoliation product is fantastic. I really feel like it does a great job of removing dry flakey skin from my forehead. Excellent price. I even use this on my body. I will always repurchase this product .
Beyoncê E.
St.Ives products overall are always great necessities to have. The Acne Control Scrub is good for dry and oily skin types as my sister and I  both use it. It leaves our skins feeling refreshed and soft. I would 100% recommend to others.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.