St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is great when your skin needs a really good clean. It's incredibly effective in exfoliating and removing imperfections from the skin. The apricot brings a lovely scent to the scrub too. I'd definitely repurchase!
This is a good scrub to use a few times a week to lift away dead skin cells. I've purchased it multiple time and probably will continue to do so! I've even got a little travel one I take with me when I'm away from home.
I have used this product since my pre teen years! I can say that I like it.... if I’m broke and I need something to exfoliate with. It does smell beautiful but I don’t find that it has a lasting effect. Maybe if there where smaller pieces in the scrub it would have a better effect!
I’ve used this product for YEARS & it never lets me down! Smells great, the grains are small enough for daily use, but tough enough to unclog your pores. It has salicylic acid, which is good for acne prone skin, love it!
My go to face scrub!!! This stuff is insane at keeping my spots and blemishes away when used 2x a week. It smells like a dream and has the perfect amount of exfoliation for the face, not too rough but just enough to really clean the face! Super affordable too!
excellent face scrub. It is gentle but leaves you feeling cleansed. The 2% salicylic acid is an excellent cleanser for all skin types and i can use this prpduct daily without my skin becoming dry or feeling tight.
Really love the feel of this scrub, I actually feel like my face is clean after using it however I didn't see which of a difference when it came to brightening the skin. I brought this from my local Asda and would recommend if you want that fresh face feeling.
It hasn't really toned down my acne but it's very good at exfoliating. once mine runs out I will definitely purchase it again. It can sometimes be quite harsh on my skin so what I do is apply the scrub and then wash my face with soap and water straight after.
Its a good exfoliant, if you find it too harsh you can mix it with another cleanser .I don't find it helping with my acne but then again I use it once or twice a week,its to harsh to use daily so you can't really get the full benefits for acne with this scrub
A great exfoliate scrub! I like to choose these types because it feel like you're getting a mini massage as I wash my face. The clean face feel and smoothness are such a great feeling after each wash and have never felt any ill effects from this product.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos