BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Caitlin L.
Glasgow, ['', '', '']
This scrub is great when your skin needs a really good clean. It's incredibly effective in exfoliating and removing imperfections from the skin. The apricot brings a lovely scent to the scrub too. I'd definitely repurchase!
Aniqua K.
London
This is a good scrub to use a few times a week to lift away dead skin cells. I've purchased it multiple time and probably will continue to do so! I've even got a little travel one I take with me when I'm away from home.
Khadaija C.
Toronto
I have used this product since my pre teen years! I can say that I like it.... if I’m broke and I need something to exfoliate with. It does smell beautiful but I don’t find that it has a lasting effect. Maybe if there where smaller pieces in the scrub it would have a better effect!
Cintia M.
I’ve used this product for YEARS & it never lets me down! Smells great, the grains are small enough for daily use, but tough enough to unclog your pores. It has salicylic acid, which is good for acne prone skin, love it!
Mollie S.
My go to face scrub!!! This stuff is insane at keeping my spots and blemishes away when used 2x a week. It smells like a dream and has the perfect amount of exfoliation for the face, not too rough but just enough to really clean the face! Super affordable too!
alexandra h.
port coquitlam, BC
excellent face scrub. It is gentle but leaves you feeling cleansed. The 2% salicylic acid is an excellent cleanser for all skin types and i can use this prpduct daily without my skin becoming dry or feeling tight.
Lianne C.
Really love the feel of this scrub, I actually feel like my face is clean after using it however I didn't see which of a difference when it came to brightening the skin. I brought this from my local Asda and would recommend if you want that fresh face feeling.
Carys L.
Bristol
It hasn't really toned down my acne but it's very good at exfoliating. once mine runs out I will definitely purchase it again. It can sometimes be quite harsh on my skin so what I do is apply the scrub and then wash my face with soap and water straight after.
victoria j.
New Westminster , BC
Its a good exfoliant, if you find it too harsh you can mix it with another cleanser .I don't find it helping with my acne but then again I use it once or twice a week,its to harsh to use daily so you can't really get the full benefits for acne with this scrub
Braedon W.
Vancouver
A great exfoliate scrub! I like to choose these types because it feel like you're getting a mini massage as I wash my face. The clean face feel and smoothness are such a great feeling after each wash and have never felt any ill effects from this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.