BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Megan H.
This stuff is literally incredible! I have a complete combination of skin types from dry to oily to acne and this helps me with everything. I use it almost daily and it works wonders. Definitely worth it and easy to find everywhere! Key part of my skincare routine right now!
Nancy M.
I use this face wash often. It smells great and it exfoliates really well. Definitely don’t recommend if you have really sensitive skin since it’s labeled as a deep exfoliador. If you really want something to remove blackheads and what not I definitely think this is for you.
Deavia Sue B.
Tacloban City
This is one of my holy grail skincare products. It clears my face and leaves it really soft and smooth, but it is also gentle enough for regular use. I very much recommend this to anyone who experiences frequent acne breakouts or for anyone who just wants to remove dead skin
Safa Y.
This is definitely my favourite scrub to use! I have gone through many tubes of this and it is very effective! It can feel harsh the first time it is used but my skin after using it feels so soft! I would definitely recommend this.
Abbie D.
Kidderminster, Worcestershire
This scrub...oh my days this scrub. This is amazing, my skins feels so, so soft and looks so radiant after I have used this. I found it by chance when it was on sale, after using it I went back and bought 4 more to give to the ladies in my life!! It even smells great!
Chelsea M.
Ottawa , ON
I dont usually wear face mask because they irate my skin however st ives is one ill always admire. It's a product I grew up with and have been satisfied with since day one! while applying it you can sense the cleansing happening which is one of the reasons I love it so much!
Kimberley J.
London, Lambeth
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I Used To Love This But It Broke Me Out It Gave Me Really Bad Acne That I Had To Buy Black Soap & Acne Treatment Its Good When You First Use It For A Couple Weeks And Then After You Start Getting Minor Spots And Plus I Don't Support Microbeads So Thumbs Down On This Product
jess m.
This is my lifesaver, i found this product about 5 years ago and have been using it ever since, has helped to keep my acne under control. My skin's redness has gone down by the next morning when using this and my pores feel tighter!
Leonie O.
Melbourne
My absolute holy grail scrub. I know I probably shouldn't but I use this every day because it's one of the only products that has kept my acne in check. Obviously I still break out but this product has helped it stay under control. Love it!! Been using this for over 5 years.
Amber S.
Love this product !! Saved my skin I have very oily T zone but dry cheeks and chin ... this helped replenish my skin and keep it looking healthy but also clean and fresh ... cheap and affordable and mostly every drug store has this so easy to get yours hands on !!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.