St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Amazing! Amazing! Amazing! I have went through around 4 bottles of this and have never came across anything as good as it! It is gentle but removes the dead skin leaving skin feeling soft, it doesn't dry out the skin either and keeps blemishes under control. Seriously! Buy this!
This is my favourite scrub. I've been using it for years on a regular basis and will always go back to it. The scrub uses natural exfoliants (bonus!) that might be a bit rough on some skin types but I love the deep clean that it gives me.
This is a really great mask if you don’t have a lot of money! I use this around 3 times a week and I haven’t had any breakouts yet this year! It’s a great product to use when you shower and it leaves your face feeling great and it smells really nice unlike any other acne products.
good scrub, but not for face. you know, mechanical exfoliation is bad for face skin. I used this scrub fue times on my face, it was ok, but chemical peeling is much better for your skin.
I noticed that around my nose area and my nose were really dry and flaky and makeup just wasn't sitting nicely on my skin. So I picked up this scrub from my local supermarket and used it after I had removed my makeup and I instantly noticed a difference. My skin was so smooth and radiant. I was so surprised that something so affordable could work so well. I would definitely buy again.
Haven't used this apricot scrub for a few years now but in high school it was my daily user. I would recommend this product for teens with oily skin as it does dry out your face of any excess oil without being over-dying. Smells amazing and makes skin feel so so soft after use.
I don't suffer from acne but I do have areas that are prone to getting a lot of blackheads, so I use this in spot areas. It does a great job deeply cleaning for me. I have sensitive skin so it doesn't dry mine out when I use it only in targeted spots. I would recommend to others
As a sufferer of dry skin especially on my nose, this product is seriously amazing to clear out all those clogged pores! It's pretty harsh on the skin but that is totally expected from a quality exfoliated. I will purchase again and again as I have already done in the past :)
This is my favourite exfoliator - nothing else gets rid of my dead skin cells like this does. It does irritate my skin a little because I have very sensitive skin but I continue to use it because it's just so good. I love the way it leaves my skin feeling once I've used it.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos