St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I used this daily as a teenager. Now that I know a bit more about facial scrubs I wouldn't use it every day but even now it is a product that I turn to regularly. It leaves my skin bright, smooth and refreshed!
Good facial scrub for the price. Although it did exfoliate my skin, I did find it to be a little harsh on my sensitive skin causing it to be irritated at times if I used it more than once a week. Other than that it did a good job at cleansing my skin
Best scrub hands down! No other scrub can compare to this. The packaging is good. It does tend to get dirty after a while. And the price is perfect. Good value for money. The scrub is gritty and gives you a nice clean face feel. Gets rid of dead skin. Can't be used as a daily scrub though.
I love this product! I use it once a week on my face, usually as part of my shower routine. I don’t recommend using this product more than once a week, because the grain of the exfoliating beads/particles is pretty intense. This product is the reason that I have thwarted off any major breakouts!
Smells so yummy, the tiny micro beads really help to exfoliate my skin and after washing away my face instantly appears smoother and brighter. Have noticed that my blemishes are slowly starting to fade away which makes me love this product even more.
This is a good, inexpensive scrub to pick up. It has a nice fragrance to it. I would say it is a bit too harsh for me to use every day but it's effective when I am struggling with dry patches or for when I feel like deep cleansing my face. I didn't notice any improvement in blemishes but it is good as a stand alone scrub.
Very effective product. The exfoliation is gentle but does the job- affordable and good for its price. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. The package is very appealing also, and the product is definitely something I would buy again for sure.
I love this, I got this in the hopes that it would clear my skin and it did! It is amazing for its price and it helps exfoliate my skin and makes it feel so soft, I want to buy the other scrubs now too. I just wish it removed makeup a little better
I liked the scrub, my face felt renewed after each use. However, I later found out that the scrub has comedogenic ingredients which explained my break outs after using it. Since then, I have not used it.
I tried this product out after trying countless facial cleansers that did not work for my skin. St. Ives Apricot Scrub doesn't keep my skin perfectly blemish free (unfortunately), but it does a pretty darn good job! The scrub has little sand-like pieces in it which rubs away dry skin and gets deep down to dirt and oil. Since I've started using this product, my face has felt much softer and smoothr.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos