BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Monet F.
Ashville, AL
I used this daily as a teenager. Now that I know a bit more about facial scrubs I wouldn't use it every day but even now it is a product that I turn to regularly. It leaves my skin bright, smooth and refreshed!
Michelle H.
Thornhill, ON
Good facial scrub for the price. Although it did exfoliate my skin, I did find it to be a little harsh on my sensitive skin causing it to be irritated at times if I used it more than once a week. Other than that it did a good job at cleansing my skin
Shereefa A.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Best scrub hands down! No other scrub can compare to this. The packaging is good. It does tend to get dirty after a while. And the price is perfect. Good value for money. The scrub is gritty and gives you a nice clean face feel. Gets rid of dead skin. Can't be used as a daily scrub though.
Sophia P.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this product! I use it once a week on my face, usually as part of my shower routine. I don’t recommend using this product more than once a week, because the grain of the exfoliating beads/particles is pretty intense. This product is the reason that I have thwarted off any major breakouts!
Charlotte H.
England
Smells so yummy, the tiny micro beads really help to exfoliate my skin and after washing away my face instantly appears smoother and brighter. Have noticed that my blemishes are slowly starting to fade away which makes me love this product even more.
Amy P.
Harrietsham, Kent
This is a good, inexpensive scrub to pick up. It has a nice fragrance to it. I would say it is a bit too harsh for me to use every day but it's effective when I am struggling with dry patches or for when I feel like deep cleansing my face. I didn't notice any improvement in blemishes but it is good as a stand alone scrub.
Neha S.
London
Very effective product. The exfoliation is gentle but does the job- affordable and good for its price. It leaves my skin feeling squeaky clean. The package is very appealing also, and the product is definitely something I would buy again for sure.
Maya L.
mono, ON
I love this, I got this in the hopes that it would clear my skin and it did! It is amazing for its price and it helps exfoliate my skin and makes it feel so soft, I want to buy the other scrubs now too. I just wish it removed makeup a little better
Simply K.
Nairobi
I liked the scrub, my face felt renewed after each use. However, I later found out that the scrub has comedogenic ingredients which explained my break outs after using it. Since then, I have not used it.
Safsoufa M.
I tried this product out after trying countless facial cleansers that did not work for my skin. St. Ives Apricot Scrub doesn't keep my skin perfectly blemish free (unfortunately), but it does a pretty darn good job! The scrub has little sand-like pieces in it which rubs away dry skin and gets deep down to dirt and oil. Since I've started using this product, my face has felt much softer and smoothr.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.