BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Calynn D.
Brooks
I use this for everyday face washing, usually in the morning. I love how it wakes up the skin and yet isn't a super harsh scrub that'll irritate skin. The smell is amazing and although I haven't seen much for "blemish control" it doesn't add to breakouts either. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Janna M.
Before deciding on trying this facial scrub, I read the reviews. It was pretty good actually. So using this caused my breakout. Instead of using this on my face(to prevent more breakouts), I used this as body scrub.
Saher M.
Dubai , Dubai
I have been using this face scrub since it even became a big thing. In particular only Apricot scrub ever suited me. It's amazing how well it exfoliates the skin making it feel refreshed and rejuvinated. It is a mid range product and I recommend using it 3 times a week.
Eve M.
St, AB
This is one of my all time favourite exfoliators. It helps clean your pores and pull out all the black heads especially on your nose. It smells amazing and leaves your face feeling super clean and fresh after.  I always bring this with me to travel with
Mallory E.
North Vancouver , BC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love St.Ives products and buy them all the time. The apricot scrub has to be one of my favourites. I love how clean your face feels after and the smell is amazing. I use it as a face scrub but also as a face mask. I would highly recommend.
Rojin💕 T.
It’s good pretty sure it helped clear a lot of spots on my skin however it’s so rough. It genuinely hurts. I’ve heard it damages skin so I don’t recommend buying this product if you want damaged skin and I’m sure no one wants that :)
summer a.
Windsor, ON
the product has a lot of benefits for your skin. when i first started wearing this product my face didn't break out for a while. i bought it at walmart for around 5 dollars. the price has obviously changed over the years. i would buy this product again
chalile p.
This has been one of my staple products for years, I really love how it leaves my face feeling nice, smooth and soft. I typically use this product 2/3 times a week and it helps with getting rid of my dry patches. I would definitely recommend
Sophia P.
Santa Clara, CA
I love this product! I use it once a week on my face, usually as part of my shower routine. I don’t recommend using this product more than once a week, because the grain of the exfoliating beads/particles is pretty intense. This product is the reason that I have thwarted off any major breakouts!
Ria R.
London
This product was too harsh on my face and causes a massive break out. I bought it from superdrug at a small cost and read loads on reviews before buying and saw it had helped others with acne but it just didn't work well with mines. I personally didn't like this product and wouldn't use it again.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.