St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this for everyday face washing, usually in the morning. I love how it wakes up the skin and yet isn't a super harsh scrub that'll irritate skin. The smell is amazing and although I haven't seen much for "blemish control" it doesn't add to breakouts either. I have and will continue to repurchase.
Before deciding on trying this facial scrub, I read the reviews. It was pretty good actually. So using this caused my breakout. Instead of using this on my face(to prevent more breakouts), I used this as body scrub.
I have been using this face scrub since it even became a big thing. In particular only Apricot scrub ever suited me. It's amazing how well it exfoliates the skin making it feel refreshed and rejuvinated. It is a mid range product and I recommend using it 3 times a week.
This is one of my all time favourite exfoliators. It helps clean your pores and pull out all the black heads especially on your nose. It smells amazing and leaves your face feeling super clean and fresh after. I always bring this with me to travel with
I love St.Ives products and buy them all the time. The apricot scrub has to be one of my favourites. I love how clean your face feels after and the smell is amazing. I use it as a face scrub but also as a face mask. I would highly recommend.
It’s good pretty sure it helped clear a lot of spots on my skin however it’s so rough. It genuinely hurts. I’ve heard it damages skin so I don’t recommend buying this product if you want damaged skin and I’m sure no one wants that :)
the product has a lot of benefits for your skin. when i first started wearing this product my face didn't break out for a while. i bought it at walmart for around 5 dollars. the price has obviously changed over the years. i would buy this product again
This has been one of my staple products for years, I really love how it leaves my face feeling nice, smooth and soft. I typically use this product 2/3 times a week and it helps with getting rid of my dry patches. I would definitely recommend
I love this product! I use it once a week on my face, usually as part of my shower routine. I don’t recommend using this product more than once a week, because the grain of the exfoliating beads/particles is pretty intense. This product is the reason that I have thwarted off any major breakouts!
This product was too harsh on my face and causes a massive break out. I bought it from superdrug at a small cost and read loads on reviews before buying and saw it had helped others with acne but it just didn't work well with mines. I personally didn't like this product and wouldn't use it again.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos