BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Francesca Q.
Seattle, WA
I've used this with another blackhead removing cleanser for years and for awhile I quit using it (believing that it wasn't working). I was wrong. My dry skin needs exfoliated and this stuff does the trick! I love it and for the price you can't really beat it.
Breanna L.
Pt Pleasant, WV
I like this in a pinch but it does irritate my skin if I’m having a sensitive day. It’s cheap and you can find it anywhere. I pick it up when I’m on vacation and need something ASAP. I’ll buy it again to use in an emergency.
Maria H.
Yonkers, NY
I love love love this facial scrubber. It smells great and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and free after wearing makeup all day. The exfoliators aren't that rough they are the perfect touch. Great value less than $5.
Engy P.
Fort worth, TX
Really like me this scrub! It helps to clean my clogged pores and gets rid of my dead skin. I use it 4 times a week and my skin feels so soft. A little goes a long way and it last a long time. I really recommend this product.
Anela P.
Elizabethtown, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can say that I do like this product. My aunt gave me a trail size to try it out whenever I was traveling and I thought it was overall good! The texture from it wasn't too rough and it didn't dry my sensitive skin out like a lot of other products did in the past.
Nicole C.
Madison, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I used to love this face mask! I have used it for years and it's the perfect exfoliator and I believe you can keep it on for a few minutes and use it as a face mask. It is gentle enough on the skin and makes my skin so smooth after
aurora v.
Colorado Springs
I love this stuff. It’s really great, it smells amazing. I have combination skin type. The only down fall is that if you use it too many times a week it really drys out your skin. But I use it a few times a week, and it works really great. I’ve been using it for like 4 years and will continue to use it.
Macarena O.
San Clemente , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay ladies this product is BOMB but you have to remember not to use it everyday! I used to use it everyday until I found out how damaging that can be to your skin. It is a exfoliating scrub so just keep that in mind. When your going to go on a date or maximum 2 times per week is good.
Mitzy F.
Mira loma , CA
I love this product and can't express it enough! It works so well on my skin. I've used it plenty of time and I wouldn't stop using it. It actually exceeded my expectations :) I would most definitely keep buying this product!
Stephanie R.
Canton
Love my apricot scarb. I work with grease and nasty stuff. And this makes me feel clean. Plus I use it after shaving to help prevent razor burn. I have gotten my ex boyfriend to use it when he shaves his head to also help with razor burn and clean the grease off him
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.