St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I've used this with another blackhead removing cleanser for years and for awhile I quit using it (believing that it wasn't working). I was wrong. My dry skin needs exfoliated and this stuff does the trick! I love it and for the price you can't really beat it.
I like this in a pinch but it does irritate my skin if I’m having a sensitive day. It’s cheap and you can find it anywhere. I pick it up when I’m on vacation and need something ASAP. I’ll buy it again to use in an emergency.
I love love love this facial scrubber. It smells great and it always leaves my face feeling fresh and free after wearing makeup all day. The exfoliators aren't that rough they are the perfect touch. Great value less than $5.
Really like me this scrub! It helps to clean my clogged pores and gets rid of my dead skin. I use it 4 times a week and my skin feels so soft. A little goes a long way and it last a long time. I really recommend this product.
I can say that I do like this product. My aunt gave me a trail size to try it out whenever I was traveling and I thought it was overall good! The texture from it wasn't too rough and it didn't dry my sensitive skin out like a lot of other products did in the past.
I used to love this face mask! I have used it for years and it's the perfect exfoliator and I believe you can keep it on for a few minutes and use it as a face mask. It is gentle enough on the skin and makes my skin so smooth after
I love this stuff. It’s really great, it smells amazing. I have combination skin type. The only down fall is that if you use it too many times a week it really drys out your skin. But I use it a few times a week, and it works really great. I’ve been using it for like 4 years and will continue to use it.
Okay ladies this product is BOMB but you have to remember not to use it everyday! I used to use it everyday until I found out how damaging that can be to your skin. It is a exfoliating scrub so just keep that in mind. When your going to go on a date or maximum 2 times per week is good.
I love this product and can't express it enough! It works so well on my skin. I've used it plenty of time and I wouldn't stop using it. It actually exceeded my expectations :) I would most definitely keep buying this product!
Love my apricot scarb. I work with grease and nasty stuff. And this makes me feel clean. Plus I use it after shaving to help prevent razor burn. I have gotten my ex boyfriend to use it when he shaves his head to also help with razor burn and clean the grease off him
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos