St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This breaks me out even more for some reason. It is quite abrasive on the skin too. It does remove makeup very well so I'll have to give it that. It's very inexpensive so someone with normal skin could give it a try. Not suitable for someone with dry skin like me!
When I got a lot of small bumps on my face because of sun exposure and my large pores are showing I opt to use this St. Ives, I was not disappointed at all as it helps to heal my bumps and shrink pores plus of course blemishes are less. Happy user of St. Ives here.
This is the best facial skin scrub I have ever used. Depending on your skin type I would use this product twice a week if you have oily skin like myself and probably once a week. This product is also good for people with sensitive skin as it cleanses the pores but doesn’t irritate them.
Best scrub ever! Its so gentle on my skin and has never caused any problems or reactions like some scrubs that I have purchased in the past. It makes my skin feel super soft and smooth after and I do find I have less break outs when I use this product once a week
I got bought this product for christmas and have used it every other day since! I have really sensitive skin however this product is great! I have recently rebought this product and have definately fallen in love with it! i would 100% reccomend this product!
This is my go-to exfoliate. I have used it for over 10 years easily. I love the smell of it. It makes my face so smooth. It never makes my face feel greasy or overly dry. I buy mine from Amazon.ca regularly. Great price for the size. Would definitely recommend.
A holy grail defoliators for definite - can find this literally anywhere for a great price. Beats all of my neutrogena ones without a doubt. Makes my skin feel lovely and smooth and reduces my blemishes. I would recommend this to anyone who has problematic skin.
I use this all the time. Every time I say I’m going to get a new face wash I get this stuff again. I have really dry sensitive skin and this is so great on it. The packaging is super cute too. I paid like 5 dollars for a tub of this stuff and it lasts a long time even with me using it loads. Very recommended.
This product does what it says in the title. It controls by blemishes, however I feel like it is harsh on my skin. I brought this in my local supermarket. This was my jest time using this product. I wouldn't recommend this product to anyone with sensitive skin.
For if you're on a budget, this is a miracle. I wouldn't want any other face scrub, it's perfect size for chucking in luggage and last a long time. Smells incredible and had the perfect amount of scrub in it. Bought and used it so many times a must have in your skin care routine. 100% recommend
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos