BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Miruna P.
I have very sensitive skin and this scrub is really too harsh for my skin. It made me break out more than usual. It's pretty cheap for the amount you get but I wouldn't buy it again. I tried it on my legs but the only thing I got was a rash... Watch out sensitive skin people...
Allison K.
Swift Current, SK
I love this product. It feels so nice on the skin. It’s not too harsh but you can still feel the beads really deep cleaning your pores. Also a very affordable product. One of the first skin care products I bought years ago and I continue to come back to it! Would recommend.
Nicole A.
London , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used to use this product all the time, it was originally my go to but I found that it would some how end up with beads under my chin or stuck in my eyebrows even though I would wash thoroughly it always felt like there was some there and that is a super pet peeve of mine.
Lydia S.
This is the best face scrub i have ever used. The grains are perfect, not too scratchy but still feels like its doing something whilst being gentle on the face! leaves my skin so smooth and breakouts are less frequent. it is inexpensive and don't think i can fault it at all!
Krista P.
Kitchener, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really didn't enjoy this face scrub. I bought this at my local drug store and it was priced affordably, but it was just so harsh on my skin. The little balls in the cream scratched at skin and just felt awful. Would not recommended if you have any type of sensitive skin.
Jessica J.
Ebbw vale
This is a holy grail product for acne! I was wary of using this as scrubbing inflamed acne doesn't usually go down well but boy did this surprise me. Been using it for 2 years now and I'm so glad I've found this product , it's been such a great help with my acne prone skin
Jobelle E.
Metro Manila, Philippines
I have tried a lot of facial wash and sometimes even the most expensive ones still causes my skin to breakout. I love this because the scrub really cleans my skin and it leaves my face feeling fresh when I step out from the shower. My husband even loves my look after using it because it gives me a sort of young skin glow.
Elle W.
I love this scrub - it smells great and it feels great on the skin. I am not sure how much it does to control blemishes, but I like using it as an additive when I wash my face. This scrub is very gentle and has a good texture - plus at the cost, it is a must have!
Steff-Anna M.
Doral,Fl
This was my first and only ever favorite exfoliating serum. St.Ives gave honestly our done themselves with this face scrub. It’s affordable, feels great on your skin and helps with acne so much. I would recommend for everyone
Crystal C.
I love the way this scrub made my face feel. It took away all the grittiness and made my skin feel nice and smooth.I would usually buy this product from shoppers drug mart or Wal-Mart. I am currently using this product about 2-3 times a week to keep that baby soft skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.