St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have very sensitive skin and this scrub is really too harsh for my skin. It made me break out more than usual. It's pretty cheap for the amount you get but I wouldn't buy it again. I tried it on my legs but the only thing I got was a rash... Watch out sensitive skin people...
I love this product. It feels so nice on the skin. It’s not too harsh but you can still feel the beads really deep cleaning your pores. Also a very affordable product. One of the first skin care products I bought years ago and I continue to come back to it! Would recommend.
I used to use this product all the time, it was originally my go to but I found that it would some how end up with beads under my chin or stuck in my eyebrows even though I would wash thoroughly it always felt like there was some there and that is a super pet peeve of mine.
This is the best face scrub i have ever used. The grains are perfect, not too scratchy but still feels like its doing something whilst being gentle on the face! leaves my skin so smooth and breakouts are less frequent. it is inexpensive and don't think i can fault it at all!
I really didn't enjoy this face scrub. I bought this at my local drug store and it was priced affordably, but it was just so harsh on my skin. The little balls in the cream scratched at skin and just felt awful. Would not recommended if you have any type of sensitive skin.
This is a holy grail product for acne! I was wary of using this as scrubbing inflamed acne doesn't usually go down well but boy did this surprise me. Been using it for 2 years now and I'm so glad I've found this product , it's been such a great help with my acne prone skin
I have tried a lot of facial wash and sometimes even the most expensive ones still causes my skin to breakout. I love this because the scrub really cleans my skin and it leaves my face feeling fresh when I step out from the shower. My husband even loves my look after using it because it gives me a sort of young skin glow.
I love this scrub - it smells great and it feels great on the skin. I am not sure how much it does to control blemishes, but I like using it as an additive when I wash my face. This scrub is very gentle and has a good texture - plus at the cost, it is a must have!
This was my first and only ever favorite exfoliating serum. St.Ives gave honestly our done themselves with this face scrub. It’s affordable, feels great on your skin and helps with acne so much. I would recommend for everyone
I love the way this scrub made my face feel. It took away all the grittiness and made my skin feel nice and smooth.I would usually buy this product from shoppers drug mart or Wal-Mart. I am currently using this product about 2-3 times a week to keep that baby soft skin.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos