St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I think this product cleansed my skin well, however it wasn't mind blowing. Did not repurchase as I found I didn't really like using a scrub, after rinsing my face well, I would still find little grains of exfoliate on my skin. Worth buying if you enjoy exfoliating fave washes.
One of the best drugstore cleansers I have used. There is a wide array of formulas for different skin needs. The microbeads in the face wash help scrub off the dirt of the day and leave your skin looking fresh and smooth. Super affordable and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
All time favourite product which gentally exfoliates my skin whenever I use it. I bought this product at the local drug store and because of it's affordablility I have used it countlessly. The packaging is simple and really cute and I would definitely recommend this to others
I have oiy skin that can get reaally sensitive and for me this product worked real good, first the scrub part was really gentle to my skin and that was just about what i was looking for, i loved the scent and finally the price its just AMAZINGGG, Tots buying this again!
Hands-down one of the best scrubs I have used from the drugstore, you get a lot for the price and last a while… It has help clear up the look of my stretch marks from a pregnancy and got rid of dark spots on skin… Would recommend definitely and would buy again 100%
This used to be my favourite scrub. However, since those youthful days, my preference in scents has changed, and this now smells too artificial for my liking. My skin is also more sensitive than the good old days, so this is too abrasive. I just use raw sugar and almond oil or honey now.
I love this product. I use it every time I take a shower! i can feel the little beads gently exfoliating my face and cleansing my pores. I feel really refreshed after using it. I like that there is an option for the squeeze bottle or a tub! personally i use the squeeze bottle.
This face wash is very harsh on the skin and makes it feel extremely dry and tight after. I also find the scrub to feel rather scratchy when I am using it, I don't imagine that can be good for the skin. The only bright side to this face scrub is how well it takes off makeup. I wouldn't recommend this product to others though.
I love love love this product! It's super cheap I think I got this on sale at my local drug store for less than $10. The formula leaves your face feeling super smooth and clean, while also helping to control congested areas. I would definitely purchase this scrub again!
This is the best face scrub i have ever used. The grains are perfect, not too scratchy but still feels like its doing something whilst being gentle on the face! leaves my skin so smooth and breakouts are less frequent. it is inexpensive and don't think i can fault it at all!
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos