BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Olivia W.
I think this product cleansed my skin well, however it wasn't mind blowing. Did not repurchase as I found I didn't really like using a scrub, after rinsing my face well, I would still find little grains of exfoliate on my skin. Worth buying if you enjoy exfoliating fave washes.
Ariana S.
Mississauga , ON
One of the best drugstore cleansers I have used. There is a wide array of formulas for different skin needs. The microbeads in the face wash help scrub off the dirt of the day and leave your skin looking fresh and smooth. Super affordable and gentle enough for sensitive skin.
Natasha W.
Melbourne
All time favourite product which gentally exfoliates my skin whenever I use it. I bought this product at the local drug store and because of it's affordablility I have used it countlessly. The packaging is simple and really cute and I would definitely recommend this to others
nina l.
I have oiy skin that can get reaally sensitive and for me this product  worked real good, first the scrub part was really gentle to my skin and that was just about what i was looking for, i loved the scent and finally the price its just AMAZINGGG, Tots buying this again!
Julie C.
Ottawa
Hands-down one of the best scrubs I have used from the drugstore, you get a lot for the price and last a while… It has help clear up the look of my stretch marks from a pregnancy and got rid of dark spots on skin… Would recommend definitely and would buy again 100%
Selena Y.
Burnaby, BC
This used to be my favourite scrub. However, since those youthful days, my preference in scents has changed, and this now smells too artificial for my liking. My skin is also more sensitive than the good old days, so this is too abrasive. I just use raw sugar and almond oil or honey now.
madeline a.
toronto, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product. I use it every time I take a shower! i can feel the little beads gently exfoliating my face and cleansing my pores. I feel really refreshed after using it. I like that there is an option for the squeeze bottle or a tub! personally i use the squeeze bottle.
Kaitlyn J.
Brantford , OH
This face wash is very harsh on the skin and makes it feel extremely dry and tight after. I also find the scrub to feel rather scratchy when I am using it, I don't imagine that can be good for the skin. The only bright side to this face scrub is how well it takes off makeup. I wouldn't recommend this product to others though.
Teagan P.
Brisbane
I love love love this product! It's super cheap I think I got this on sale at my local drug store for less than $10. The formula leaves your face feeling super smooth and clean, while also helping to control congested areas. I would definitely purchase this scrub again!
Lydia S.
This is the best face scrub i have ever used. The grains are perfect, not too scratchy but still feels like its doing something whilst being gentle on the face! leaves my skin so smooth and breakouts are less frequent. it is inexpensive and don't think i can fault it at all!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.