St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
For the price it's a great exfoliate however if u tried a high-end exfoliate u would realize the course granules in st gives exfoliatoes actually are bad for your skin. Its very harsh and scratches your skin surface instead of removing dry skin. I find it better for the body instead.
Love these exfoliators from this brand! Whichever one is on sale I tend to aim towards. First I cleanse my face then use this to exfoliate, it makes my face feel sooo smooth and has helped me with acne
I use to really like this product the only problem is is that it's really harsh if your not carful. Also I've read that because it's made out of pulp the "scrubby bit" is uneven meaning when you scrub you may scrub deeper than realising and actually cause more damage than you realise
This product was quite disappointing for me! Seen a lot of hype about it on YouTube! Very affordable and smells lovely! Does leave skin soft but the little grains in the wash don't seem to break down when scrubbing skin! You end up with all these little grains stuck to your face!
Works well and lasts for a long time. Good for sensitive skin and doesn't lead to soreness or itching like past products I have used. Given to me as a gift by a family member. Would recommend to others with sensitive and oily skin types. Good price for the quality of product.
My best friend for over 5 years. It is rather a harsh exfoliant, but i personally prefer a harsh exfoliant once in a while to really get off every last drop of dirt and dead skin cells. I use this once or twice a week and it has kept my skin baby soft since i can remember. And for the price? Incredible.
I don't think there's anything bad I can say about this scrub. I love everything about it. I love that it's made using as many natural ingredients as possible, it smells so lovely and fresh and it doesn't leave your skin feeling tight or dry after using, like so many scrubs.
I love this facial scrub, both I and my sisters use this. It does what i want it to do without drying out the skin, my face feels fresh and my skin looks amazing, I have no problem with this and I do recommend using it. Its very affordable and very easy to find at your local drug store :)
#Must-Haves During The long winter months :( Scrub the day Away works wonders for dry flaky Lightens the skin >>Love My Skin After My Gentle Scrub Routine ...I like the Packaging having the choice of Size to pick from Price is right you go to try and for Sensitive Skin I would Recommend with out the beads.
I have used this since i was 12 years old...and still have it in my cupboard. It works for most skin types and is amazing for light to deep cleansing/ exfoliating. Definitely buy it and try it out for yourself, you will find yourself buying it every trip you take to the drug store
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos