BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sharon Y.
OMG this lovely scrub give you the deepest clean that you can ever imagine when I first used it i was so overwhelmed by it smell of apricot and how soft the scrub is and after you rinse your face you can feel that your skin is really smooth and you don't even think you need any moistureizer !!!!!
hailey b.
This scrub did wonders for my skin! I was suffering from lot of acne and odd dry spots but this scrub cleared it right up! I had bought it from my local drugstore therefor its easy to find and extremely affordable I would recommend for sure but caution it gave me some weird texture on my cheeks.
Influenster M.
Let me start of by saying I am so happy with the results. I added it to my cleansing routine I use it every night and sometime in the morning. I use to have super bad acne no lie it was very bad . I would be embarrassed to leave my house without makeup. It was bad let's just put it like that once I added this product to my routine I notice a huge difference within a week it's been about 4 months and it still does it job well. Now I can step out my house without makeup just a clear face!
Rachel M.
Scotland
As a facial scrub I swear by this product, as I have mostly dry skin a lot of the year round I tend to stay with this product because it doesn't irritate my skin like other scrubs do. Would definitely recommend this product to anybody for any types of skin. St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub
Alison B.
Sherbrooke
I absolutely adore this scrub. It feels like it really gets in there and exfoliates all that dead skin, all without feeling like sandpaper. Works great on my bum acne, keeping things soft and mostly blemish free. Also useful for helping with boyfriends abused and neglected skin on his back.
Eva M.
One of the best face scrubs I have ever come across!!! After washing it off it makes your skin feel really smooth and you can clearly feel that any pores you could feel either disappeared or became really small. Would definitely recommend it for people who have pores and any blemishes.
Danielle t.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've been using this product for a few years now and I love it. I use it every other day to every 3 days and it does a really good job at exfoliating my skin. I don't really know how great it is for blemish control because I find my blemishes don't really go away after using it, but for exfoliating the skin it is amazing. For the price I highly recommend it.
Fatiima T.
This is by far my fave facial wash!! I use it every other day and it smells so good. Brought it from Superdrug in the uk. It really exfoliates my skin and neck. It evens out my skin tone and you can visibly see when I've stopped using it! Would definitely recommend- I buy one every two months.
Rachel C.
This is the best scrub I have ever used. Every time I use it my face feels fresh and soft. I got this at Wal-mart and it was the most effective thing I've purchased from their. The packaging is cute and simple, I've already bought it 3 times because my family and I use it SOOOOOO much!
Caitlin T.
Saskatoon, SK
Great exfoliator!! i use the travel sized version when I travel.  also great for exfoliating my chest.  My waxer recommended I use this to exfoliate bikini line before a wax to help prevent ingrown hairs.  she recommends to all her clients because it is gentle yet effective.  :)
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.