St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,732 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub has been such a staple in the cosmetic/ beauty world. People either love it or hate it and I must say it did such a great job at exfoliating my skin. Some people claim that it’s too rough of a scrub and damages your skin. But I never found it to be that way.
i have used this for years now. i love it mainly for the constancy of the scrub.its no more then 5 dollars with easy open packaging. got rid of majority of my black spots and blemishes. i have very sensitive skin so it was gentle enough without redness or big iritation
I used to love this scrub but my skin has gotten more sensitive over time and it's very abrasive so it's not a daily scrub. It smells great and I LOVE that they use walnut shells instead of wax or plastic beads. Great drugstore buy.
Although many say that this cleanser may be too rough for the face, this has always been a staple in my face routine. I suggest using this once to twice a week for the occasional deep exfoliation rather than using it daily which can certainly be too much for your skin.
I've been using this product for years! It's the only thing that helps my sensitive acne prone adult skin! It's very affordable and can be bought at Walmart, Walgreens, just about anywhere. I recommend this product all the time!
This exfoliating cleanser is life and its not to hard on dry skin...the smell is awesome I love it but if your not big on scents then you should not get this but overall if you have dry or sensitive skin I highly recommend this exfoliant because it's gentle on the skin
Just purchased this a few weeks ago and have enjoyed it so far. Not sure if I would repurchase just yet, but the scent is amazing! I don't notice a big difference in my skin but it's not awful either. I would recommend to a friend for sure from the scent alone.
My go-to skin cleanser! It's a classic for a reason. The exfoliating formula helps your skin look and feel clean. My skin always feels so smooth and fresh after using it. And the great thing is you can get it at any drug store.
I love using this face wash. I use it to exfoliate my whole body. It's great for keratosis. The "grit" in this wash is great. It isn't too much that it hurts, but it's just enough to exfoliate very well and help stop break outs.
I love St Ives scrubs, but you do need to use it with a gentle hand. I love this as my drugstore brand exfoliator, they came out with an oil one i love that even more. If youre looking for a high end version check out DermaE
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos