St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,747 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I looooooove this - I have used it for years. Nothing seems to make my skin feel as clean as this scrub does. And in addition, it smells amazing! I have bought this over and over again. However, make sure you wash it off completely as if it is let to dry near your eyebrows it may get stuck and become flaky.
I find this scrub wayyyy to harsh for my face, but absolutely love it as a body scrub! It's a great value (especially if you can find it in the jar), smells lovely, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I prefer something a little more moisturizing in the winter, but this is my go-to during the spring and summer months.
This stuff has been around for a long time! My sister used to use it when I was younger, and now I use it too! It always leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. The scent is pleasant and the product is easy to work with!
This used to be my favourite mask. Cheap and pretty effective. I fell out of love when I realized how abrasive this face scrub was on my delicate skin. It causes micro scratches and irritates acne causing flare ups. I recommend a finer, micro scrub, even sugar and coffee scrubs will do you so much better.
This is my all time favorite product by st ives! It's cheap, affordable and definitely great value. Worth the money. Its gentle on my skin, smells absolutely amazing and its very effective, I was definitely not disappointed by this product. I will definitely recommend this to other people. BEST STUFF EVER
I bought this product at Walmart and I have oily breakout prone skin. I think this product was a bit rough on my skin and therefore, wouldn't recommended it to those with sensitive skin but, did a good job exfoliating my skin. Therefore, I give it a 3 because it wasn't incredible but, neither was it awful.
Ok. I know people love this scrub, but it's way too damn harsh. Exfoliants like this might seem like they're doing what they should and I guess they are but they're doing it by actually just micro scratching your skin. This irritated my face and left it feeling raw and red. I discontinued use and will not be repurchasing.
This new formula feels SO SO GOOD and little bit different. I have used this product for years and i will definitely still use it forever , I like it so much it is also much better than the old formula with a really high quality as always i really love this product simply it is the best .
This product was the first product I used for my acne and I found that instead of helping get rid of blemishes, I tended to get more blemishes from it. It was a bit harsh and scratchy on my face and made me all red. If they made the product a bit less harsh, I'd definitely be willing to try it again.
I was recommended this product by friends and youtubers for my skin type, combination, with acne. I bought it whilst it was on offer so it wasn't a complete waste of money but it didn't really do much for my skin other than exfoliate and make it soft. When using new face washes or face scrubs, I test them for at least 3 months. It didn't do much for me. :(
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos