BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kristie D.
Vancouver
I looooooove this - I have used it for years. Nothing seems to make my skin feel as clean as this scrub does. And in addition, it smells amazing! I have bought this over and over again. However, make sure you wash it off completely as if it is let to dry near your eyebrows it may get stuck and become flaky.
Kirsten P.
Ottawa, ON
I find this scrub wayyyy to harsh for my face, but absolutely love it as a body scrub! It's a great value (especially if you can find it in the jar), smells lovely, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I prefer something a little more moisturizing in the winter, but this is my go-to during the spring and summer months.
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania
This stuff has been around for a long time! My sister used to use it when I was younger, and now I use it too! It always leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. The scent is pleasant and the product is easy to work with!
Lela D.
richmond, BC
This used to be my favourite mask. Cheap and pretty effective. I fell out of love when I realized how abrasive this face scrub was on my delicate skin. It causes micro scratches and irritates acne causing flare ups. I recommend a finer, micro scrub, even sugar and coffee scrubs will do you so much better.
tameika b.
cockatoo
This is my all time favorite product by st ives! It's cheap, affordable and definitely great value. Worth the money. Its gentle on my skin, smells absolutely amazing and its very effective, I was definitely not disappointed by this product. I will definitely recommend this to other people. BEST STUFF EVER
Maya K.
I bought this product at Walmart and I have oily breakout prone skin. I think this product was a bit rough on my skin and therefore, wouldn't recommended it to those with sensitive skin but, did a good job exfoliating my skin. Therefore, I give it a 3 because it wasn't incredible but, neither was it awful.
Samantha N.
Vancouver, BC
Ok. I know people love this scrub, but it's way too damn harsh. Exfoliants like this might seem like they're doing what they should and I guess they are but they're doing it by actually just micro scratching your skin. This irritated my face and left it feeling raw and red. I discontinued use and will not be repurchasing.
Sally F.
algiers
This new formula feels SO SO GOOD and little bit  different. I  have used this product for years and i will definitely  still use it forever , I like it so much  it is also much better than  the old formula  with a really high quality as always i  really love this product simply it is the best .
Kylee D.
Qualicum Beach, BC
This product was the first product I used for my acne and I found that instead of helping get rid of blemishes, I tended to get more blemishes from it. It was a bit harsh and scratchy on my face and made me all red. If they made the product a bit less harsh, I'd definitely be willing to try it again.
Anna M.
Coventry
I was recommended this product by friends and youtubers for my skin type, combination, with acne. I bought it whilst it was on offer so it wasn't a complete waste of money but it didn't really do much for my skin other than exfoliate and make it soft. When using new face washes or face scrubs, I test them for at least 3 months. It didn't do much for me. :(
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.