St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I use this scrub twice per week. It does help to exfoliate and keep blemishes at bay. With combination skin, it doesn't dry out my skin, but does help to keep the oil under control, also. I would definitely purchase it again.. And because I only use it twice per week, it has lasted a VERY long time, which is awesome. It's super affordable and I would recommend!
My mother bought it for me. For the first time, I found the smell was very fragrant like the smell of fruit. When applying facial cleanser, I feel a lot of dirt, it helps to deep cleanse the pores.And after washing my skin is soft and bright. So I enjoyed this product.
Great product if you want it deep exfoliant cleanser. As I have sensitive skin it was a little harsh in my skin type as the micro beads really get into the pores. It was effective for me but not as gentle as I would of wanted it to be. I would recommend this product but not individuals who may have sensitive skin
This product smells great and looks great !! The packaging couldn’t be better and holds all the information you need. Unfortunately I was not to impressed with this products texture. This is more of a body scrub than a facial scrub...
This is a great scrub for an amazing price! If you use too much it may leave your face a bit dry, so I recommend about a pea sized amount for every wash! It gets rid of all your black heads & dry skin sitting on your face. Definitely worth picking up at the drug store if you're looking for a cheap exfoliater
I find this scrub wayyyy to harsh for my face, but absolutely love it as a body scrub! It's a great value (especially if you can find it in the jar), smells lovely, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I prefer something a little more moisturizing in the winter, but this is my go-to during the spring and summer months.
I looooooove this - I have used it for years. Nothing seems to make my skin feel as clean as this scrub does. And in addition, it smells amazing! I have bought this over and over again. However, make sure you wash it off completely as if it is let to dry near your eyebrows it may get stuck and become flaky.
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub will gently clean your face leaving your skin smooth and fresh without irritation. It really wors for me and i'm amazed because my face looks really clean. And its practical packaging will let you bring it with you to every place you go! 100% recommended
This stuff has been around for a long time! My sister used to use it when I was younger, and now I use it too! It always leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. The scent is pleasant and the product is easy to work with!
This used to be my favourite mask. Cheap and pretty effective. I fell out of love when I realized how abrasive this face scrub was on my delicate skin. It causes micro scratches and irritates acne causing flare ups. I recommend a finer, micro scrub, even sugar and coffee scrubs will do you so much better.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos