BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Courtney R.
Belleville
I use this scrub twice per week. It does help to exfoliate and keep blemishes at bay. With combination skin, it doesn't dry out my skin, but does help to keep the oil under control, also. I would definitely purchase it again.. And because I only use it twice per week, it has lasted a VERY long time, which is awesome. It's super affordable and I would recommend!
Le A.
Hue city
My mother bought it for me. For the first time, I found the smell was very fragrant like the smell of fruit. When applying facial cleanser, I feel a lot of dirt, it helps to deep cleanse the pores.And after washing my skin is soft and bright. So I enjoyed this product.
Cheyenne S.
London
Great product if you want it deep exfoliant cleanser. As I have sensitive skin it was a little harsh in my skin type as the micro beads really get into the pores. It was effective for me but not as gentle as I would of wanted it to be. I would recommend this product but not individuals who may have sensitive skin
Hannah K.
This product smells great and looks great !! The packaging couldn’t be better and holds all the information you need. Unfortunately I was not to impressed with this products texture. This is more of a body scrub than a facial scrub...
Sommer L.
Ajax, ON
This is a great scrub for an amazing price! If you use too much it may leave your face a bit dry, so I recommend about a pea sized amount for every wash! It gets rid of all your black heads & dry skin sitting on your face. Definitely worth picking up at the drug store if you're looking for a cheap exfoliater
Kirsten P.
Ottawa, ON
I find this scrub wayyyy to harsh for my face, but absolutely love it as a body scrub! It's a great value (especially if you can find it in the jar), smells lovely, and leaves my skin feeling silky smooth. I prefer something a little more moisturizing in the winter, but this is my go-to during the spring and summer months.
Kristie D.
Vancouver
I looooooove this - I have used it for years. Nothing seems to make my skin feel as clean as this scrub does. And in addition, it smells amazing! I have bought this over and over again. However, make sure you wash it off completely as if it is let to dry near your eyebrows it may get stuck and become flaky.
Fatima O.
Aguascalientes
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub will gently clean your face leaving your skin smooth and fresh without irritation. It really wors for me and i'm amazed because my face looks really clean. And its practical packaging will let you bring it with you to every place you go! 100% recommended
Courtney L.
Huonville, Tasmania
This stuff has been around for a long time! My sister used to use it when I was younger, and now I use it too! It always leaves my skin feeling clean and clear. The scent is pleasant and the product is easy to work with!
Lela D.
richmond, BC
This used to be my favourite mask. Cheap and pretty effective. I fell out of love when I realized how abrasive this face scrub was on my delicate skin. It causes micro scratches and irritates acne causing flare ups. I recommend a finer, micro scrub, even sugar and coffee scrubs will do you so much better.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.