BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Lisa P.
Missouri City, TX
I used to try this scrub. I love it. It smells so nice. I tried it once a day. The only reason I had stopped was hearing plenty of people saying this isn't too good for the skin. I may go back to it again and see. I had no problems with this before. No redness either. It's cheap, simple to use, and the scent is awesome! Would recommend.
Waheeda S.
I have used it produced for almost a year now, and I am still loving it. It has a nice packaging, easy to apply and you get a got about of product for a reasonable price. I use it two times per week and it makes my skin feel soft. Gives a very fresh and clean feeling. I totally recommend this product for blemish. The best I have tried.
Scarlett W.
i buy this everywhere i go because the price is always fantastic and the bottle is too big for me to want to pack when i travel. i've picked it up in america, england, canada, and even thailand. i get really bad texture build up on my skin and this is the best exfoliator i've found that deals with it instantly giving me a fresh new face.
Lucy H.
I have used this face scrub on several occasions now and it has worked wonders every time. I have dry skin and suffer from eczema. This product has no negative impact on my sensitive skin. In fact, bits of dry flaky skin are gone quickly after using it. Highly recommend this product to anyone with any skin type. It brightens up th complexion considerably and leaves your skin super soft!
Carly J.
Manchester , Lancashire
This is one of my favourite drugstore facial exfoliators. It's not too harsh or abrasive, smells fresh and you get a lot for your money. Easy to rinse off and it leaves your skin smooth and refreshed. Would repurchase time and time again.
Tyler B.
Exeter & London
I first bought this product on amazon a couple years ago! It's now become a cult product in my skin care routine, it softens and clears my skin amazingly, i use it every couple days and it makes a massive difference to the way my make up apples and looks. It's amazing for the price! I'll 100% be looking into more of the st Ives products.
sabrin A.
Winnipeg
the best scrub I've ever used  leaves skin clean and  awake but not dried out  really gentle on the skin   it's  surprisingly good for such a cheap product  I St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub constantly use this scrub recommend using at least once a day for best results
Valentina F.
It’s a fairly good product. It’s not for deep cleaning pores since the exfoliation granules are not small and gentle. However, the peach essence gives it a nice delicate touch. I wouldn’t buy it again because it does not help my type of skin and I didn’t notice much of an improvement, but in my opinion it might work for someone who has a less blackheads or maybe needs less of a deep cleanse.
Dorthe D.
This product dried out my skin. It did clean off any excess makeup and it was easy to get ahold of abroad however it is a bit disappointing. It is not a travel friendly size despite the fact that it is shown in grams rather than ml on the product. Does it clean my skin? Yes. Did I enjoy using it? No. Plus, the beads are not environmentally friendly.
Abby D.
Kingston
Not gonna lie this doesn't have the best ingredients in the world but my skin is tremendously soft after each use.

I try not to use it every single day but it's tempting because it helps to keep my acne under control and lifts off some of the dead skin and grime from the day off my face. It's a classic I keep going back to!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.