BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Dorthe D.
This product dried out my skin. It did clean off any excess makeup and it was easy to get ahold of abroad however it is a bit disappointing. It is not a travel friendly size despite the fact that it is shown in grams rather than ml on the product. Does it clean my skin? Yes. Did I enjoy using it? No. Plus, the beads are not environmentally friendly.
sabrin A.
Winnipeg
the best scrub I've ever used  leaves skin clean and  awake but not dried out  really gentle on the skin   it's  surprisingly good for such a cheap product  I St. Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub constantly use this scrub recommend using at least once a day for best results
Abby D.
Kingston
Not gonna lie this doesn't have the best ingredients in the world but my skin is tremendously soft after each use.

I try not to use it every single day but it's tempting because it helps to keep my acne under control and lifts off some of the dead skin and grime from the day off my face. It's a classic I keep going back to!
Kirithika N.
Coventry
I LOVE THIS. I use this every other day or so and it has helped reduce my acne so much! One bottle lasted me almost a year seeing as you don't need much and I've only just bought another one. (It was on offer around £3 at Boots) I can definitely say that this is one of the reasons my skin has cleared up. I have oily skin btw.
Kay-Kay S.
Toronto, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product! i use is every other day to exfoliate my skin. Since i wear makeup alot it is important for me to have smooth skin. it really gives you skin a deep clean. it is a very good price for the mount of product that you are getting. i would recommend this to everyone who is looking for an affordable exfoliation
Emily M.
Glasgow
I love this product. I use it every day in the shower and it is very effective. It makes my skin feel so soft and fresh and has a great smell too. It is a little pricey for a scrub but definitely worth it because it is so effective. It is very gentle on the skin but still exfoliates extremely well. I would recommend it to friends.
Megan M.
I absolutely love this scrub. I will say however it is very harsh and I would not recommend for sensitive skin. Having acne prone skin, my skin is rather tough and can insure acne specific products. This product contains salycilic acid which really helps my skin. It also only contains apricot pieces meaning no plastic beads are in this product. It's also really cheap, a great product!
Sara W.
Kamloops, BC
Very good price for a very good face scrub. I️ find it does a good job on getting rid of any rough spots while being gentle enough not to leave my face raw or red. Only giving 4 stars because I’ve heard the walnut shell exfoliant in this scrub can actually do more harm than good to your skin, so might be worth looking into that.
B R.
I love this face scrub! It’s gentle on the skin too! I brought it from my local supermarket- $10. It is definitely a keeper! It lasts me maybe a month which is worth the money. St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
byebye B.
I love this scrub! Since I've discovered it, it's the only scrub I use when my skin feels really icky and I need a deep clean. I love that it's environmentally friendly, because it uses crushed appricot seeds. Definitely recommend to everyone. I can be harsh, it's a very scruby product but if your skin is sensitive, just wet your face first and mix it in with water in your hands and you should be fine
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.