BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Nia J.
I've been using this for the past 3 weeks and haven't noticed much of a difference. It's like every other natural and unnatural scrub I've tried. I did notice that after I used it and put on a mask, when pulling off the mask, I see less whiteheads. I will keep using it until I find something better. I like that it leaves your skin feeling a bit moisturised after.
Jenna K.
New Zealand
I fell inlove with this product when i first tried it at a friends house I just had to go and get myself a bottle. It is such good value you get so much product for what you pay for it and it definetly does a good job at exfoliating and controlling blemishes. I love the packaging it is good quality and the ingredients used in the scrub is good natural ingredients.
Charlotte F.
Leeds
I could not recommend this product more! The most effective scrub ever.I find that a lot of scrubs leave your skin feeling dry and sensitive. Where as this moisturizes, brightens and rejuvenates whilst exfoliating all in one. It's so affordable and the brand caters to all different types of skin. Honestly, amazing!
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Jessica H.
This is my favourite facial scrub as its gentle at the same time as being effective. After i have used it my skin feels so soft and its really good at removing any flaky skin or dry patches. Similarly even though I use this regularly a bottle can last up to 6 months of use and therefore for the price and effectiveness, especially on oily skin, its a must purchase for me!
Tamara W.
Ottawa
I love this product! I buy it ALL THE TIME. Even my boyfriend found it in my shower one day when he was over and used it and said it was amazing (I later discovered he bought his own bottle too!). The smell is light but nice, I like how the texture to it gets all my dead skin off, and after my skin feels so tight and refreshed. I suffer from really dry skin, and this 100% cures that... sad it doesn't get rid of my redness though ):
Kayshani K.
Scarborough , ON
The BEST exfoliator I have tried yet! It is amazing for removing dead skin, and dry flaky patches and leaving you with a radiant glow. I use this once a week and only use a dime size amount. GENTLY rub the product in circular motions, don't overuse or press hard when using this product, or else it could backfire on you and really irritate your skin. Follow up with a splash of cold water on your face and moisturize with a good hydrating moisturizer and your skin will feel smooth like a baby's bottom!
Stephanie K.
Burnaby , BC
The grains of apricot in this product are quite large and can tear at the skin's surface. I found it to be too harsh on my face and wound up mixing it with my body wash and using it on my legs or straight onto my feet with a pumice stone. It was good for sloughing off dead skin on other parts of the body, but I wouldn't recommend it on the face's delicate surface.
Nicole V.
I've been using this for a year and a half months now! And this product never failed me!
Works amazing on the skin,
I prefer you to use this twice a week if your skin is oily and prone to dirt,
And once a week if your skin is combination.
I use this twice a week because I tend to sweat a lot from exercising and it does a great job making my skin feel fresh and rejuvenated after wash, it does feel harsh at all, the beads are pretty hard but also feels good on the skin!
Overall best exfoliator ❤
I used this St. Ives because it has alot of good review . i like its scrubing formula but i dont advice to use it everyday . I used it everyday and it makes my skin prone to acne . i suggest just use it like 2-3 times a day or 1 times a day when you have a sensitive skin because its really bhave a strong exploation which is not good on the skin for everyday use
ashlynne r.
Surrey
I love this product so much. It is a great exfoliator and is not very harsh and it doesn’t leave the skin dry it leaves it very silky and hydrated. i’m on my 2nd bottle and will continue to keep buying this, it is also very affordable. 10/10 would recommend
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.