BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Hannah E.
Langley green, Crawley
As I've mentioned before on reviews some facial products leave my skin feeling stripped and dry. I heard this was a favourite of GiGi hadid so decided if it was good enough for her it would be good for me! I use it ever time in the shower and it brightens my skin after every use whilst also leaving my skin feeling fresh and great. Not only that, I feel my pores look reduced and my skin feels firmer. I think on another plus, the product has a great smell - I would certainly recommend!
Toni N.
Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
I love this face scrub. It's super refreshing and although they say that it's a deep exfoliation I still find it really gentle. Deep enough to help exfoliate blemishes but gentle enough for daily use. I've purchased this at shoppers, giant tiger, Walmart, sobeys, superstore and shoppers! It ranges from about 3-6 dollars but totally worth the price.
Kirsty P.
Portland, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I keep this scrub in my drawer for those moments of the month when pimples are just going to take over my skin, with combination skin the threat is always there but I find that at that time of the month the hormonal breakouts are fierce, this scrub with a lovely apricot scent which is really rather pleasant to sniff I'll admit is great to use 3 times a week to get that deep down grime and problem areas under control, been doing it for a few years now and no other scrub has the power but gentle enough to use a couple times a week than this apricot one.
Sam S.
Burlington, ON
I use the tiny bottle of this face scrub for when I'm travelling, its so neat that they make a travel friendly mini bottle, its so convenient. I usually stray from drugstore brand skincare products because my skin tends to break out if I use cheap or harsh products. But this scrub works great for me! I don't have the uncomfortable tight feeling after, it doesn't leave your skin feeling striped or scratched from the exfoliation. It smells great, works hard, and is simultaneously gentle!
sugar b.
Winchester
i have bought this 3 times. i absolutely love this product; it smells incredible, it works wonders and leaves my skin feeling super soft. i try to use this daily as it had made a real difference on my skin. the only problem is that the product gets used fairly quickly and it would be helpful if there was more product in the tube.
Shilo W.
Auckland
I literally just used this. My mum always buys this as its cheap and everyone seems to use it but in my opinion it doesn't help with acne at all just helps to clean your face and the scrub is way too hard for everyday use but isn't rough enough to really soun the dead skin away. I also hate that there's scrub bits through my eyebrows it's just annoying and I feel like it irritates your skin and makes it dry. If you have sensitive skin I wouldn't buy this product
D'enisse L.
I love the smell so much, at times I find myself sniffing it in the shower.
Overall its a great scrub at a great price! I prefer this GT scrub over the apricot only because the beads are a lot smaller and less abrasive against the skin, which allows me to use it twice in a day without dry skin. This is also very suitable for oily/sensitive and acne prone skin types, for GT = anti oxidant.
Stacey B.
I used too use this scrub weekly until my dermatologist told me what it was doing to my skin. I loved it so much at the time, then I found that it was doing more damage to my skin than what it was doing good. I hear of people using this twice daily ad trying to scrub away their problem skin and acne. The damage is being caused on a microscopic level. This exfoliate is scratching the skin instead of gently exfoliating.I would not recommend to anyone.
Janelle G.
St. Ives brand skin care has been trusted in my family for at least three generations. This is yet another solid product grom them. My package came in just a few business days and the lids were taped closed, well padded, and compact. Opening was easy.

Its easy to apply, has a pleasant soft smell, and thick, muddy consistency. You can see the little scrubbing particles as you squeeze it out of the tube. The tube sits top down, so getting it out takes an easy squeeze.
Trixie M.
Scarborough, ON
Used to love this as a teenager but once I figured out what exactly I'm scrubbing on my skin I was astonished. It is actual ground up apricot seed shell, which would not be so bad if it would be a fine milled version but no, it is harsh and sharp and it does more damage to the skin then good. With years of use it can actually damage the skin to the point of thinning the skin and bringing forth veins (rosea).I also have sensitive skin and though there was no sudsing it still irritated my skin. Stay away from this product.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.