BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Jennifer G.
I got this for my son who gets blackheads around his nose. The only way we've found to keep it clear is using this daily. It's gentle on his face and doesn't irritate his dryer skin, the little walnut shell granules help to get all the dirt out of his pores. I even use it occasionally on my face (oily skin type) and it clears out all the dead cells leaving smooth, clean skin. He and I both have pretty sensitive skin when it comes to blemish control and this isn't irritating at all. You could use this on you back and shoulders as well.
Bianca A.
This scrub I have used continually for about a year and now feel as though I can make an accurate review.
I purchase this product from Shoppers Drug Mart but I have found that while the actual scrub and scent is delightful, I am not sure that it does what I need. I find that the scrub feels as though it is cleansing and getting deep into my pores, but results of breakouts is not evident of that.
Overall the product is good not great, I would highly recommend limiting how many times a week you use it because it does have ingredients that will dry your skin and drain it of its natural oils which is not ideal.
Emery S.
Beamsville, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this scrub 2-3 times a week like they recommend and I love it. This scrub leaves my skin slowly and fresh! I love the smell of it as well. I'm not sure if it does anything to help with acne but regardless I love this product! I would recommend this to anyone looking for an affordable gentle exfoliator and I will definitely be repurchasing when I finish up with my current bottle!
Tori A.
People in the skincare world online always bash this product, but I feel all these "skincare professionals or girls" that are doing the reviewing do not quite understand that this cleanser you DO NOT NEED TO USE THIS IN EXCESS. in other words; all you need is a little bit of this exfoliant cleasing wash otherwise too much can cause cuts and scratches because it is a stronger product. This cleared up all my blemishes within a few uses and I've also used it on my legs before shaving to exfoliate and it makes them so smooth. Highly recommend . Just please do not scrub your face super hard with this product.
Sobia B.
Langley, BC
I've been using this product for months and I love it! I use this twice a day (once in the morning, once before I sleep). I didn't think it would do much for me but I really have had 0 or really little blemishes that go away in a day or two b/c of this scrub. I have an oily t-zone but the rest of my skin is pretty dry. I'm not crazy prone to acne but I still am. I would recommend this product to anyone with the same skin as me.
Xjinette T.
Georgetown
This product is honestly the bomb, it exfoliates your skin so well and the smell is so delicious.It is very affordable and was beyond my expectation. It was very effective and works very well as every 2 day scrub. It leaves your skin feeling clean , soft and delicate. The texture is kind of rough therefore if you have very bad acnes/pores I would not recommend this product as it may irritate your acne. However if not then this product is a must have especially as it is so affordable and is so affective.
Casey T.
Toronto, ON
This has become my go-to scrub in my daytime and nighttime routine.

Packaging: Easy to squeeze (no missing any product at the end of its time). Never had an issue like a leak or break. Perfect for packing.

Feeling: So clean! Whether starting your day or finishing it, your face will feel fresh like you just got out of the shower with none of that leftover product feeling on your face after rinsing. No irritation, no scratching, no sensitivity or increased oil production.

Just. clean. skin.
Britney L.
People w/ sensitive skin, sorry, but this isn't for you. I have oily & acne prone skin. This product is vital to my nighttime facial routine i use to treat my acne. I use it every other day. I am drawn to harsh products likes these , because i feel like they're the only thing that work for me. Everything else is "gentle & smoothing," like...no... to my acne. My acne is very stubborn, sometimes gentle doesn't work for me.
Francesca W.
5 stars ALL THE WAY! I am just in love. I use this every 3 or 4 days and it's literally removes all dirt from my skin and any dead skin cells. I haven't used an exfoliant product like it ever that isn't a face mask.

It smells delicious. Something I would say is don't scrub really hard because it can make your skin sore. Having said that you really don't need to massage it in hard anyway, just a light buff and it lifts away any impurities easily. I think you can also buy it from most supermarkets too.
Joseth C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am beginning to can't live live without this St. Ives apricot scrub if you want to get rid of blackheads this is the product for you I have been using it for over a year now and it works great for my oily skin. It's a bit on the drying side so I suggest you use a nice moisturizing face cream after. It's a must have in my clean face regimen St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
#clearskincare #cleanface #clearskinregimen #faceregimen #blemish
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.