BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Caitlin B.
Cardiff
This exfoliated my skin really well and i could see an improvement in my skin each time i used it. i try a lot of skincare products and this is one of my favourites.
Kelly L.
Manchester
Amazing product! I had cystic acne a couple of weeks ago and it has cleared up with using this product! I use a tiny bit over my problematic area and it works wonders. It is very affordable too. Would highly recommend! 10/10 product!
Megan S.
APO, AE
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Okay, so I JUST bought this yesterday but I can already tell a difference on my skin so I figured I would review it. It's really, really rough on your skin. So much so that it actually hurts. BUT. I've been having some sort of reaction to something (not sure what) so I bought this to use by itself and the acne the reaction caused is actually better. Even just using it once before bed and it has gotten so much better so I can say that as of right now, I love it. Plus, it smells great AND it leaves your skin smelling great.
Elyse B.
Fort Macleod, AB
This scrub is cheap and works wonders! I use it a couple times a week for my combo skin. I have yet to find another scrub that does the same job for the same price.
makeup4ever 4.
beirut_badaro
this scrub is amazing it leaves my skin with mice smell and smooth texture
super healthy glow
radiant and clean deeply
no more dead cells no more dullness
plz give a try 2 to 3 times a week is waw
mackenzie B.
Manitoba
Works amazing for clearing acne and other skin blemishes. Only complaint is this product is a tad harsh for sensitive skin. But very good price and am satisfied.
Asmaa M.
God has tried it for a while and it was wonderful on the skin and I recently looked for a curse and I did not find it again I hope to be available in every country I love very much 😍  #GiftCrush #contest @Influenster
Lauren B.
This scrub is amazing. It works so well and my skin feels so much cleaner. I used to use it in the morning and at night but now I use it once every two days along with my normal face wash. The reason for my lessening uses is because it was making my skin feel dryer but when I started to use it once every two days I noticed that my skin still felt cleaner but it wasn't as dry. I dont just use it on my face I also use it on dryer parts of my body to exfoliate and it works wonders. I would definitely recommend this although it is on the pricier side, it lasts a long time as not much product is needed per use. I am definitely satisfied with this product and would recommend if you are looking for clearer skin or even if ou just want to mix your facial routine up a bit.
Jianne V.
Quezon City
I am a low-maintenanced girl myself. I used to be content with just using a
 normal bath soap for my face, and just use whatever I can use for cleansing the dirt left afterwards until I came across  St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub at the grocery store.

I just decided that I have to try this product since I have been reading alot of raves bout this, so why not give it a try? Not to mention the price that is cheaper compared to other brands, I was impressed with the effect of the product right after using it.

It leaves you a squeaky clean feeling on your face, removing dirt beneath those pores! Yikes. It also dries up some pimples on my face which is a good thing.

CONS:
totally dries you up, especially during cold weather. So better use a toner right after, or perhaps a moisturizer!
Angel c.
ontario
Purchased at: Walmart
I bought this a couple years ago and I bought it without reading about it and when I finally tried it my entire fave broke out into a rash. I'm not allergic to anything
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.