St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This product is great for my skin because it refresh my skin. My skin got softened because of it. This product is gentle and its price is totally worth it.
i bought this product last year and it saves my live it has a really nice packaging and easy to pick up with you any where its leaves a beautifull sent in your sckin and when it comes to price it's super affordable
i dont know but i really dont have a good relationship with this product , i dont know if i leave it on too long but as soon as i wash it off i get 2 pimples on my face
It is an exfoliant and at the same time cleans deep the open pores helping to diminish these, it helps a lot to control the fat and the shine. It consists of walnuts and apricot containing antioxidants, the skin becomes super smooth after applying it and greatly diminishes black spots, this exfoliant is free of oils. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT
St Ives is a super underrated brand. I use their face cream as my daily. It's super cheap and good quality. This scrub is fantastic, smells great and can be added and removed from your routine without having your face suffer! Totally recommend.
Brilliant for sensitive skin, i was unsure at first but after a few tries this product worked amazing, i do suffer from breakouts but this product helped clear and prevent them
I have the most oily skin ever and this is just amazing for my skin I used it around 3-4 times and man my little pores and white heads have disappeared! If you have oily skin and little bumps on your face especially near the nose area or anywhere on the face this is heaven for ladies like us😍🤩
The smell is wonderful leaving ur skin glowy and dewy. And the scrub is not too harsh and better if scrubbed with a Lofah. Would definitely recommend it. Cheap and affordable
A very harsh scrub, only use twice a week as really does dry my skin out. It has a lovely smell and does really calm inflamed areas and reduces redness. As it is very cheap I would recommend to a friend.
I rate this 4 stars cuz I heard/read a lot of nice comments about the nice effect of this product and I really want to use this cuz I do really have a lot of acne right now.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos