St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is a classic. It smells great, and is an amazing exfoliator. Massage into skin for a minute and wash off for soft, clean skin. Plus, at the price, I often find myself repurchasing this product just to keep around for when I feel like giving my face a scrub!
It is coarse grain and dense texture, but it fulfills the purpose of not drying, I use it once a week and remove it with plenty of water. Since the grain is thick we must be very gentle to massage our skin
I loveeee this scrub! It helped with clearing out my skin the first week I used it and it also helps with exfoliating! It also smells good and for the cheap price, this works really well! Would definitely recommend.
I have been using it for a year now. I love the fact that its not grainy and the texture is fine. In have sensitive skin and it works great for me. I don't like to scrub with big particles so its my go to.
I love this scrub. It clears up any breakouts I have. The effects are noticeable after just one use. I only use it once a week because I feel any more is too much for my skin but the effects are amazing
I have really acne prone and oily skin and this has been the best face wash that has combatted both of these. It’s a really high grit level which means you can actually feel it working and I love it.
Since I've been using other brands I find this super harsh on my skin. It makes it red and inflamed. I use to love it as a teen-ager but I guess my skin is too sensitive now! It smells great though!
I love st. Ives! It’s super cheap and has a lot of variety when considering how much exfoliation you want in a face wash. The apricot smells really good and has the most intense exfoliation. I love it
Only had this a couple days but it leaves my skin so clear and it smells so good. It's a heavy exfoliation but it really feels like it's working. I got it in the sale and it's now my go to product
I’ve been using this for about a week or two, and I’ve already seen insane improvements in my skin. My skin is normally very textured and a combination between oily and dry, but using this twice a day, morning and night, it’s evened my skin tone and cleared up my skin drastically.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos