BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Sarah🐘 Z.
Gatineau, QC
This scrub makes my face feel super smooth! It’s helped with my blemishes immensely. I’ve been buying it for over a year now and won’t be looking for anything different anytime soon.
Amber Z.
Dammam
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I heard a lot about it and it actually grabs my attention in pharmacies so i gave it a try and it came to my expectations. Nice fragrance and best for skin. I also use it after removing makeup to feel fresh and light.
Carolina G.
Bogotá
Takes off all the dirtiness of the skin, keeps it fresh. I have sensitive but it is soft with my skin. I have used it by some time now and I always recommend it because is the best scrub I have ever used.
Carmen L.
Scarborough, ON
I use this product as an exfoliant as well as something to combat acne. I can't say it combats the acne that we'll but I like it more for its exfoliating properties. It is drying if you use it too often though.
Marcey T.
Cornwall
I’ve used this product since I was a teenager! I love apricot scrub. I find it does a great job for my skin type. I found my skin start to dry out and started using it every other day instead of daily and love it even more now!
Price is great for me. I usually buy it at Walmart or Shoppers.
Amy G.
Scotland
Love this face scrub! Exfoliates the skin without scrubbing too hard, perfect for my sensitive skin! My skin feels so smooth afterwards and can see a lasting difference in my pores
steph l.
chatham
Claims to be sulfate free but contains SLS. I use sparingly on the areas of my face and body that are dry and need exfoliating. Rough exfoliant on my sensitive skin so I’ll use maybe once a week or as needed.
S M.
This has been my go-to scrub for years. It's great for breakouts or blackheads, and i found out recently that its also great for ingrowns after waxing. The price is also a big pro.
Carli H.
Kenora, ON
This is my go to product and I really need to scrub and get in around my nose area, I I find this product works well at getting all that extra build up and dead skin and any extra make up just off your face,
Sophia A.
The smell is so refreshing! Though, i feel like this is too harsh on my skin but eventually, you will love the smoothness in your face after you use this. I wouldnt recommend this if you have sensitive skin.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.