St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,745 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have been using this scrub for more than 3 years. This product clears my skin without being harsh on my skin. I have recomended this to my frieds and family. Easily available in the market and affordable too.
This product is great for deep exfoliation but it’s pretty harsh so you have to be very gentle when using it. Also I only use it once a week. It leaves my skin feeling really clean and exfoliated. Just make sure you use a good moisturizer afterwards.
This was a very good product, smelt nice and left the skin feeling very smooth. The price is relatively affordable and I was not disappointed with the product it self. However it was quite harsh on the skin but other than that I would recommend.
I don't know how much that helped the blemish or whatever about my skin, but all I remember is how intense the smell was. It felt artificial, very strong. If you like that, go for it, but it wasn't for me. Other than that, a nice fresh feeling, but which didn't last that long...
Live for this product it great for taming acne and it does what it says its my first time trying and its not like other products I found this in my local shop and I bought it to try it out and was so suprized I would recommend to anyone with acne and their other collotion are also good I have sensitive skin so its not harsh on the skin so I totally suggest buying
this scrub is amazing, i use this every other day and it leaves the skin on my face feeling soft - it really feels like it has got the dirt out of there. the scent and feel of the scrub is also really good.
Wonderful scrub with such an amazing scent! Lovely exfoliation that truly does make your skin feel incredibly smooth afterwards. Very effective and would defiantly recommend. I would buy this product again!
I like this product, it smells great and keeps the skin exfoliated which helps unblock pores and therefore prevent breakouts, however I haven't seen a great difference in my blemishes because of it, so thats why it only gets 3 stars from me!
This product made my skin dry. I have sensitive skin so if you do too, i wouldn’t recommend . I bought it at Watson , it was a reasonable price . However it was quite disappointing. This was my first time using it and i wouldn’t try it again
I love this product. I always buy the two pack at Costco and save a lot of money. It works well with my skin and doesn’t leave my face feeling dry. When I feel a breakout coming on I scrub extra throughly.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos