St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,744 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I have always had this product in my house since high school and that's almost ten years now! This is a just something that smells great and does the job makes my face feel so fresh and clean. Its just that staple face product that every girl should have in their house!
Great facial scrub. And it’s not harsh on my gentle skin. I use this about once or twice a week. It does leave my skin feeling a little dry after using but it’s nothing a little moisturizer doesn’t help with. Would definitely recommend to those who have oily skin.
This product smells great, however every time I have used it to wash my face, I have always ended up with the small particles contained in the product in my eye, which is very painful at times. I purchased this product at Duane Reader, but do not think I would buy again.
This is the one and only face scrub/exfoliator I will use! I'm only on my second bottle but it's safe to say it's my favorite! I use it daily to clean my face and although it's a little harsh, it's not too abrasive. It gets all my makeup off and leaves my face soft and so fresh!
This is the BEST scrub and exfoliator ever. I have bought this product soo many times. It is also very inexpensive which it amazing. It smells so good! This product helped clear up my acne and made my skin sooo smooth. I recommend this product to everyone!!
This is a good face wash if your skin is sensitive and if you have acne that is just like a few bumps. I loved the smell and how it wasn't made from really bad chemicals. You can find it at Walmart or Target or any grocery store.
I have used this exfoliator for many years and it has never let me down! I have dry patches on my cheeks and I use this at least 3 times a week and it keeps my skin soft and clear of any dryness! It is gentle enough to use often.
Keeps my skin nice and clean and exfoliated. Great for acne prone skin. Cleans out all pores. Very good value. Convenient packaging and nice packaging. A little drying on the skin but nothing too harsh. Buy all the time no other cleanser does this good of a job.
This scrub is amazing!!!!!! I definitely recommend to use this if you have occasional breakouts. I used it everyday for a week and it dried out my skin, so I began using it once a week. This is a very inexpensive scrub that works!
I really like this cleanser especially for everday blemish control. The smell is nice and it isn't harsh so it can definitely be used everyday. I like the natural ingredients and I have bought it a couple of different times and would definitely recommend to others.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos