St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
I absolutely love this scrub! It leaves my face feeling clean and fresh, over a 3week period I noticed that my spots were clearing up and my skin tone started to even out. I have sensitive skin and it hasn't it one bit! Just be careful to not scrub too hard.
This has been a recent find and I'm currently still on the travel size tube, but it's becoming a strong favourite! Doesn't smell as soapy as most face washes do. I have sensitive skin and this doesn't cause any irritation so I'd definitely repurchase this one.
Brilliant face scrub, smells really nice. Love it to exfoiliate once a week. Really brightens my skins and leave it feeling clean. The particles aren't to rough for me and I have sensitive skin. I'm not left feeling sore.
I have repurchased this so many times, but after reading reviews and understanding ingredients and how bad scrubs are for the skin I haven’t repurchased again and would never buy it again. I stay away from physical exfoliaters now and use chemical ones instead
This is an amazing scrub. It is a little chunky and so therefore you must be careful as to not damage the top layer of the skin. It smells incredible and really gets deep into the pores. I've repurchased again and again.
This product is very easy to find in the supermarket, mini mart,.. Some people have sensitive skin won't like it because its scrub too big so it hurts on their face. But to me, it is comfortable. It is can use for face also for body. It cheap but quite good.
This scrub is a godsend, I used it for only 2 weeks and I can see a very noticeable difference in the appearance of acne on my face. It's grainy and textured which feels amazing on your skin. I use this both day and night every 2 days for the best results.
Very nice product really helped with my acne i am a repeat user for this product has nice packaging except it is hard to get the last of the product this is a harsh product you shouldn’t use everyday use it ones or twice a week I would definitely buy again
This is quite a rough exfoliant and is definitely on the more abrasive side of products. If, like me, you like a product that feels like it's scrubbing impurities away instantly, it's great. However if you have more sensitive skin, it may not be the best.
Feels niiice and smoooth. Really good. Maybe a bit pricey but it worths it. Skin feels amazing after this. Maybe a bit much gentle. I have acne and this helps a lot. I recomend it. You can find it in anyyy drugstore. Definitely buying again. Good product
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos