BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kaylee S.
Regina, SK
I loved this scrub for a very long time! It made my skin feel smooth and clean. The only downside is how harsh the product actually is, which is why I stopped using it. I’d say there is some room for improvement.
Aisha 🌸.
I absolutely love this exfoliater! Not only is it affordable but it is totally AMAZING! I have never had a breakout whilst using this and I always feel so clean and refreshed after using it. I like that it isnt harsh on my skin and I keep going back to buy it again and again. I would recommend this to anyone. My skin changes from oily to dry and either way this works on my skin extremely well.
Emily H.
Toronto, ON
Definitely will be using this as long as it's continued to be made!
I started using this scrub in highschool due to the low price point, and have been ever since. I find it gentle enough to use every day, so my face is constantly soft and exfoliated. My boyfriend also loves it so we tend to buy the large tubs of it for the shower!
Erika K.
Campbells bay, QC
This bad boy helped me so much during my high school years, I had such bad acne and once I started using this product my acne started disappearing and it stayed gone I loved it although it didn’t fully clear up my face it got most of my acne gone and boosted my confidence it’s affordable and a great product I definitely recommend
De C.
Zalig product! Hoe vaker ik dit gebruik, hoe zachter en beter mijn huid eruit gaat zien. Ik gebruik dit het liefst 's avonds dan kan ik met een lekker gevoel gaan slapen ;). Als ik dan opsta voel ik meteen het verschil. Het voelt zalig om op je gezicht te smeren want het ruikt zo lekker! Ik zou dit zeker aan iedereen aanraden!
Pauline M.
I used this when I was a teenager and it was great for keeping my skin spot free. I have large pores on my face and around my nose and as I got older they got bigger so I was using an expensive exfoliant. I rediscovered this a year ago and I'm delighted with the results, the price is amazing and it works just as well as my expensive exfoliant, it also deep cleans my pores, amazing.
Anna P.
Windsor, ON
I have used this for many years and lately have noticed that it's getting way too abrasive for my skin. I don't have sensitive skin but this goes on a it to heavy for me. Yes it's affordable, but quite abrasive. I would suggest the St. Ives Green Tea exfoliation instead for those looking or a lighter exfoliate! :)
Monica Z.
Mississauga
This is a great scrub from the drugstore. It really gets out all the makeup and dirt from my pores and my skin feels so soft after. I also love that its mostly natural and the price point. Recommend !
Claudia S.
santo domingo
Ok! I’ve been using this product since 2015 and it has been the best scrub that i have evee used, it leaves your skin clean and soft, i just love it and recomend it to all my friends and to you guys
Devon C.
Swinbourne close, Norwich
I bought this scrub recently as my mum used to buy this for my brother, who had bad skin as a teen. I remember how corse it was, so bought it for myself. This scrub is amazing, it removes All the dry skin on my face and leaves my face feeling clean. The scrub has large material in it so will leave your face smooth. It’s not the cheapest scrub but definitely does the job.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.