BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kelly A.
Downey
Very cost effective product. The product itself feels soothing on the skin and I feel refreshed after washing my face. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Gentle on the skin and had a nice packaging. If you are on a budget then St. Ives is an economical option.
Lindsey K.
I have used this product in the past and I liked it but I could not use it every day or every night. It did its job my helping my blemishes out but it also seemed to dry my face out a lot. I will go back to this probably once or twice a month during bad break out periods.
Michelle M.
My husband loved this face scrub. He says it leaves his face baby soft and I honestly dont think I have ever seen a spot of acne on this man's face. I forgot to pick it up this week whole out shopping and he is trying to squeeze the last bit out that he can. Haha.
Kyla G.
Hilliard, FL
I bought this product from Walgreen's for less than $4. I have very oily skin and was looking for a scrub to help with that. This scrub is a great everyday cleaner. It has helped hydrate my face tremendously. I would recommend this product to someone with oily skin
Gina E.
Independence
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I put on my face. This one was a little too rough for my skin... it would leave it a little red and raw! If your skin isn’t sensitive and you feel like it’ll handle it then give it a go! Otherwise, don’t do it!
Heather G.
Telford
Great facial scrub. And it’s not harsh on my gentle skin. I use this about once or twice a week. It does leave my skin feeling a little dry after using but it’s nothing a little moisturizer doesn’t help with. Would definitely recommend to those who have oily skin.
Brenda B.
ann arbor, michigan
I really like this St. Ive's product, but I think that while effective, it is way too harsh for my sensitive skin. I used it over the course of about a month, and my skin felt tight and dry, but very clean. I would recommend this to others that do not have sensitive skin.
Arindia M.
Miami
This scrub is amazing!!!!!! I definitely recommend to use this if you have occasional breakouts. I used it everyday for a week and it dried out my skin, so I began using it once a week. This is a very inexpensive scrub that works!
Nayla C.
Chicago
I absolutely despise this. Every time I use this, I see no difference on my skin. Does not prevent nor get rid of any blemishes. I don’t like the smell either and it dries my skin out very quickly. Definitely would not recommend.
Amber D.
Bensalem, PA
I have been using this for a long time now. It's one of those scrubs I come back to again and again to get the job done. It is gentle it gets rid of dry skin and blackheads I really love it. I usually buy it at walgreens or cvs.  I would and have definitely recommended to others before.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.