St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,729 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
Very cost effective product. The product itself feels soothing on the skin and I feel refreshed after washing my face. I was pleasantly surprised with this product. Gentle on the skin and had a nice packaging. If you are on a budget then St. Ives is an economical option.
I have used this product in the past and I liked it but I could not use it every day or every night. It did its job my helping my blemishes out but it also seemed to dry my face out a lot. I will go back to this probably once or twice a month during bad break out periods.
My husband loved this face scrub. He says it leaves his face baby soft and I honestly dont think I have ever seen a spot of acne on this man's face. I forgot to pick it up this week whole out shopping and he is trying to squeeze the last bit out that he can. Haha.
I bought this product from Walgreen's for less than $4. I have very oily skin and was looking for a scrub to help with that. This scrub is a great everyday cleaner. It has helped hydrate my face tremendously. I would recommend this product to someone with oily skin
I have very sensitive skin so I have to be careful with what I put on my face. This one was a little too rough for my skin... it would leave it a little red and raw! If your skin isn’t sensitive and you feel like it’ll handle it then give it a go! Otherwise, don’t do it!
Great facial scrub. And it’s not harsh on my gentle skin. I use this about once or twice a week. It does leave my skin feeling a little dry after using but it’s nothing a little moisturizer doesn’t help with. Would definitely recommend to those who have oily skin.
I really like this St. Ive's product, but I think that while effective, it is way too harsh for my sensitive skin. I used it over the course of about a month, and my skin felt tight and dry, but very clean. I would recommend this to others that do not have sensitive skin.
This scrub is amazing!!!!!! I definitely recommend to use this if you have occasional breakouts. I used it everyday for a week and it dried out my skin, so I began using it once a week. This is a very inexpensive scrub that works!
I absolutely despise this. Every time I use this, I see no difference on my skin. Does not prevent nor get rid of any blemishes. I don’t like the smell either and it dries my skin out very quickly. Definitely would not recommend.
I have been using this for a long time now. It's one of those scrubs I come back to again and again to get the job done. It is gentle it gets rid of dry skin and blackheads I really love it. I usually buy it at walgreens or cvs. I would and have definitely recommended to others before.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos