BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Kat R.
Laval, QC
I just love all St-Ives products. It helps for the acne the dryness the oily skin. Its not pricey at all its a reasonable price and im definitely gonna buy more products. You should try at least one product you’re gonna love it!
ginelle M.
Kingston
I love this product very much. I scrubs away all the dirt and dead skin for your face and fights acne. I have seen a big positive difference on my face when i started ti used this product. I is of good value and is not pricey. It is however a bit rough on the skin but i definitely recommend this products to others.
Stacey d.
This is one of those tried and true products that you keep going back to over the years. I first started using this scrub when I was about 13... I think the deciding factor at that time was definitely the price. As I grew, along with my budget, I branched out to try different products but haven't found anything that wowed me beyond the performance of this scrub. So, over the years I keep coming back, and am always pleased with the result!
Praveeni P.
I’ve been using this product for a few days and I’m already seeing results. I had a few breakouts lately and used a spot treatment and face wash to clear them up. Now that I don’t have any active breakouts it’s time to exfoliate and clear out the dead skin. This scrub is gentle on skin and leaves my face feeling smooth and refreshed. I haven’t had any other active breakouts since I started using it. I would recommend using it twice a day.
Khải H.
HoChiMinhcity
I have used it 2 times a week
Honestly, I quite like it at all
The packaging is good. I really like when I touch it
The smell is fresh and nature
After washing my face, my skin so smoth and I so loving that feeling
But sometimes the scrubs are still big so wheb I moving my hands it can make my face hurt and red .
But this is a famous and the quality is quite good to try .
Nicolette T.
Robina, Queensland
This facial scrub has been one I used since I was young and one I will continue to use and recommend to everyone. It is gentle on the skin but does the work it needs to get all dead skin and residue from your pores. It leaves your skin feeling fresh and new. I recommend this to all skin types. For the low drugstore price and high quality, this product is a must have!
Sydney W.
Dulles
I love this face scrub! It isn't too abrasive, which is good for skin like mine, which is quite oily. The formula rinses off my face easily, and my face doesn't feel raw or over-scrubbed after use. I will continue to buy this, as it is a huge favorite of mine. I use it about twice a week, and it really helps make my skin look less textured under my foundation, which I feel is very important. I also really love how this product smells. There isn't anything bad I can say about this!
Zainabetgh Ț.
Kénitra
I was suffering from acne and I tried lots of natural products and also chemical products but I could not find the solution. Then my friend advised me to try this product and thank God I treated my face and disappeared acne.
victor c.
chetumal
really good, my skin feels amazing when I use it, I got it at the mall and I want more of them. The packaging is really simple but cool. It was really gentle and I would totally buy it again!
Nicole P.
I liked this when I originally tried it. I use it as an exfoliator. It smells good, and is affordable. However, I’ve read that the “beads” in this product unfortunately damage your skin more. Therefore, I no longer use it!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.