BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
TUMBLR G.
This scrub prevents breakouts and leaves skin looking glowy! Having combination skin, it can be hard to find a product that really exfoliates and gets rid of dead skin that isn't to harsh, but this scrub does the job perfectly.
I find it gentle enough to use in place of a daily cleanser, especially if I follow with a very rich lotion afterwards, but this may not be a good routine for someone with very sensitive skin.
It also smells delicious! My husband has actually started burrowing it, simply because of how good the fragrance is! Also, being a great price and very easy to find means I will defiantly be repurchasing.
Skylar G.
Gibsons , BC
This is one of my all tmy me favourite scrubs. I have been using it for years! It leaves my skin feeling baby soft and maybe a tad bit dry but coupled with a moisturizer it is amazing!  It’s extremely cost efficient and a little goes a long way, so a bottle lasts you a while. The packaging is very “drugstore” but it works!
Brenda R.
Vaughan
Ill have to give this product a 3 star. Only because having acne prone skin and sensitive skin as well, this face wash is way too rough. I bought it at Walmart, someone had recommended it to me. The packaging was concealed properly.. Everyone's skin is different but for those who have sensitive and acne prone skin, I'd recommend one that's more gentle and with less hard scrubbing particles in it.
Taylah B.
Tallarook
This is my favorite face scrub that i own. i have had it for years and its just been sitting in my cupboard so i decided to get it out again and use it, and i fell in love. since then i have used 2 whole tubes of it. i just leave my skin feeling so soft and moisturized and the same time! i highly recommend it.
B ..
Prince George
St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub works good if you are looking for a deep, refreshing face clean. I usually use St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub in the morning or while i'm in the shower at the end of the day. I would definitely re Purchase. Very BIGG FAN OF St. Ives! :)  St. Ives Acne Control Apricot ScrubSt. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub
Ayesha S.
Abu Dhabi, Abu Dhabi
Uhh, nooo! This product is just to harsh to be used for acne prone skin!! I have acne skin and it literally did nothing but caused damage to it.
So for those of you who have terrible acne, its better to stick to something thats more light and gentle rather than using something that consists beads and will just be wayyy to harsh and irritating
vanessa c.
this is the one I am currently using in my facial cleansing routine because of a friend's recommendation and the truth is that it is a gentle scrub but it does his job of clearing the pores in an incredible way, it has a good smell, with little quantity It gives to clean all your face has an affordable price I recommend it 100% St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Diana P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am so happy with this product. I added it to my cleansing routine I use it every night and sometime in the morning. I use to have super bad acne no lie it was very bad . I would be embarrassed to leave my house without makeup. It was bad let's just put it like that once I added this product to my routine I notice a huge difference within a week it's been about 4 months and it still does it job well. Now I can step out my house without makeup just a clear face!
Lydia C.
South Witham, Grantham
I absolutely love this face scrub! I purchased it as I was looking for a fairly cheap and gentle every-day scrub to use on my sensitive, acne-prone skin. This is not too harsh yet removes all the unwanted dead skin and helps to remove any acne on my face, whether it is active or not. I always use this in the shower after my pores have opened and I find when I get out my skin is glowing and looks amazing. The smell is so good and I keep repurchasing!
Amrika V.
106 Anchorway Road, Coventry, CV3 6JG
Great exfoliator for most skin types. Can be harsh on sensitive skin, but a little goes a long way and used gently can be a great exfoliator for even acne prone skin like mine. Smells amazing! and great when used as a lip scrub! Leaves your face feeling smoother instantly!
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.