BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Shannen K.
Kingston
LOVE this product. The first time I used it by the time I washed it off my skin had never felt softer. Now I use it in the shower almost daily. I haven't felt an incredible difference since I started using it religiously however whenever I dont use it for long periods of time I immediately notice an increase in blemishes on my skin.
frases. B.
8400 NW 25th Street,DORAL, FL 33198-1534
Good exfoliator

I've been using this product on and off since I was a teenager and I honestly think its the best, most cost effective exfoliator out there. There are products out there that are 10x the price that I have tried that don't work half as well. Sometimes the simple, cheap things work the best.

I use this on my face once a week or so to exfoliate, and usually use a mask after or at least a moisturizer after. I also use it on my arms on my keratosis pilaris and while it hasn't cured the condition it does diminish it and keep it under control when used in conjunction with a good moisturizer.
Charlie R.
Bristol , Bradley Stoke
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Awww I used to use this scrub when I was In school!!! It was really affordable at the time and it used to be kind of like an all in one product...it would cleanse my skin, exfoliate my skin, and if you leave it on it’ll act like a mask!
Gabriella S.
I absolutely love this scrub!. Leaves my skin feeling super soft, smooth and dewy . The smell is so refreshing and actually smells like apricot!
Would totally recommended to people of any skin type,if they desire smooth radiant skin. Best scrub that I jave ever tried.
gee g.
sevenoaks
I love this product.
There has been a lot of stigma around it no longer containing salicylic acid so it won’t actually do much for your acne, however, the one I picked up just a few weeks ago does.
I love the way my skin feels after using this and their oatmeal scrub afterwards. My cystic acne has visibly improved which is a big deal for me. Highly recommend trying this product.
Monika T.
Edmonton, AB
So to be completely honest I used this product since high school (about 10 years) but discontinued my use because a friend showed me an article which claimed that it could actually wreck my pores.  So I have been through no less than a hundred and one different facial scrubs to try & match this product with no success.  So, St. Ives I am back as a faithful customer and a #1 fan of this product!!! I have sensitive skin and it's hard to find a scrub that doesn't irritate my face.  This scrub feels so great on my skin and leaves my face super soft. And the price is like $3 so... Yay!!!!
NORMA G.
BELFAST, BELFAST
I haven't used this in a while but uses it religiously every morning and night. It has a gritty texture and is applied to a damp face and gently rubbed into the skin before rinsing off with cold water. I found it worked best when used with warm water patted on the face first then applied and rinsed with cold water to make sure the pores got a good clean. It gently exfoliates the skin while cleansing. It had a lovely apricot scent which lasts for hours after. The skin feels tight but smooth and soft to touch. When used correctly it gives a nice radiance to the skin. Would defo recommend this product. St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub
Rosie R.
2038 n highland ave 2038 1/2
I just say there were time when this product let me down because I believe it over cleaned my face when I had blemishes. The scrub really worked it's magic but in the end using this product too much causes more damage than good and sometimes blemishes do not clear. Whilst many people can disagree with this opinion I'd like to point out that facial scrubs are good but once your face has blemishes, the scrub actually irritates especially people who have sensitive skin. I recommend having this as a back up in case you've finished your other facial products. It works to an extent but I wouldn't recommend purchasing this product if you have sensitive skin. Much love to this product but more natural facial cleansers are out there!
Marianela A.
Santiago de Chile
Excelente exfoliante para la piel del rostro, lo antecede y respalda el prestigio de la marca.
Destaca por su textura y su aroma, deja la piel muy limpia y suave, especialmente diseñada para aquellas que como yo tenemos manchas en el rostro, hasta parece que aclara el tono de la piel.
Muy recomendable.
الملكة👸 U.
Dubai
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have been using this scrub since long
As my skin is acne prone it work good on blackhead and white head control. The scrub pigments are fine and gentle.
It also works on skin whitening . St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.