St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
Bye-bye, blemishes! We added salicylic acid to our signature apricot face scrub to help reduce breakouts and prevent acne. Crushed walnut shell powder leaves pores fresher than fresh for beautifully glowing skin.
Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)
Other Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Juglans Regia (Walnut) Shell Powder, Glycol Stearate SE, Glycerin, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Kernel Meal, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Cetearyl Alcohol, Triethanolamine, Cetyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, PEG-100 Stearate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Fruit Extract, Cetyl Acetate, Ceteareth-20, Carbomer, Polysorbate 60, Acetylated Lanolin Alcohol, Fragrance (Parfum), PPG-2 Methyl Ether, Phenethyl Alcohol, Methylisothiazolinone, Titanium Dioxide (CI 77891).
1. Squeeze a dime sized amount of Acne Control Apricot Face Scrub onto your fingertips and massage onto damp skin.
2. Spread in small circular motions, applying gentle pressure to wake your skin’s natural circulation.
3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.
4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.
5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.see more...
Top Questions See all 6,746 Q&A
St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub
- "My skin is kind of sensitive and I've been using St.Ives for a while. I have never had any breakouts from this scrub. My skin is always sooth after using the scrub." in 2021 reviews
- "I know this scrub is the real deal because I got my fiancee, who has never used a face wash other than a bar of soap before, to use this stuff religiously everyday in the shower." in 561 reviews
- "I love this scrub,I use it for my face and sometimes my legs too.the microbeads help removing old dead skin and give you a fresh feeling" in 533 reviews
- "works great smells great and the texture its self is amazing works well to control my break outs use this in my daily routine " in 370 reviews
- "I don't use it every day because it tends to dry out my skin if I do, but I can definitely tell it helps to clear up my skin when I do use it!" in 265 reviews
This scrub is great. It’s one of the only face exfoliators I’ve found that ACTUALLY exfoliates. I like my scrubs with a lot of grit to them, and all of the other facial scrubs I’ve found seem to barely do any actual exfoliating. This really works. Plus it helps clear and prevent breakouts. I use this about 2-3 times a week and my face stays baby smooth and I hardly get any breakouts. And it’s only 4 bucks so its hard to pass. I’ve heard it’s not great for your skin but it works for me, so I’m going to continue to use it
I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this product has the perfect amount of exfoliation. I used to used it every night before bed, but started to get a little redness around my cheek area. I use about 3 times a week in the shower for extra exfoliation and it keeps my breakouts away!
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only does this moisturizer my skin, it helps fight acne and also is great for scrubbing off dead skin that I get in the fall/winter. I use it about 2-3 times a week and I’ve never had healthier skin. I don’t get many breakouts but when I do this helps tame them.
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy St.Ives products a lot. I’ve been using them for years and never had a bad experience. The scrub isn’t rough on my skin at all and I do believe it does help with my acne a bit. Its extremely affordable as well. They have different products, my faves include this one as well as the green tea black head clearing.
This is a must have leaves your skin so soft well it does wonders if you use it all the time
My go to facial scrub. It has been great at the helping me remove the dead skin from my face, clearing up acne and blackheads. Leaves my face refreshed and smooth.
Love this product in terms of an exfoliant, but I haven't used it long enough to see how much it helps my acne. Definitely leaves my face feeling like I rubbed it a little raw, which I like from an exfoliant.
Q & A
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
I know it's a scrub and it smells good but does the little particles hurt your skin?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos