BY ST. IVES #10 in Face Scrubs

Ingredients: Salicylic Acid (2.0%)

Usage:

3. Work all over, right up to your hairline and onto the sides of your nose.

4. When you’re done, rinse and pat dry with a clean towel.

5. Use 3 to 4 times a week (depending on skin) for best results.

• Do people use this on areas other than their faces?160 Answers
  • Can it be used on sensitive skin? 109 Answers
  • St. Ives Blemish Control Apricot Scrub I just started usi...9 Answers
Marissa M.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: bluemercury
I’ve been using this since I was in middle school. The smell brings memories but it always leaves my skin soft and acne free. I love using in the shower the scrub pulls off all the dead skin and leaves my face feeling soft and refreshed.
Victoria D.
This scrub is great. It’s one of the only face exfoliators I’ve found that ACTUALLY exfoliates. I like my scrubs with a lot of grit to them, and all of the other facial scrubs I’ve found seem to barely do any actual exfoliating. This really works. Plus it helps clear and prevent breakouts. I use this about 2-3 times a week and my face stays baby smooth and I hardly get any breakouts. And it’s only 4 bucks so its hard to pass. I’ve heard it’s not great for your skin but it works for me, so I’m going to continue to use it
Anna H.
West Chester
I have very sensitive acne prone skin and this product has the perfect amount of exfoliation. I used to used it every night before bed, but started to get a little redness around my cheek area. I use about 3 times a week in the shower for extra exfoliation and it keeps my breakouts away!
Kelsey T.
Purchased at: Target
I’ve been using this stuff for literally over 10 years. It’s the perfect amount of exfoliant without being too abrasive. The smell is great without being too “fake”. It leaves your face feeling super smooth with no gross residue.
Massiel V.
Lancaster , PA
Purchased at: Walmart
I love , love this product. I have been using this product for years now . I love the smell and texture . It’s really effective for me . Thumps up . ☺️
Ashtyn J.
Big Spring, TX
Purchased at: Walmart
Not only does this moisturizer my skin, it helps fight acne and also is great for scrubbing off dead skin that I get in the fall/winter. I use it about 2-3 times a week and I’ve never had healthier skin. I don’t get many breakouts but when I do this helps tame them.
Autumn W.
Boca Raton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Target
I really enjoy St.Ives products a lot. I’ve been using them for years and never had a bad experience. The scrub isn’t rough on my skin at all and I do believe it does help with my acne a bit. Its extremely affordable as well. They have different products, my faves include this one as well as the green tea black head clearing.
Christina G.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a must have leaves your skin so soft well it does wonders if you use it all the time
Shala L.
Gig Harbor
My go to facial scrub. It has been great at the helping  me remove the dead skin from my face, clearing up acne and blackheads. Leaves my face refreshed and smooth.
Ellie S.
San Francisco
Love this product in terms of an exfoliant, but I haven't used it long enough to see how much it helps my acne. Definitely leaves my face feeling like I rubbed it a little raw, which I like from an exfoliant.
Tiffany C.
Palmdale, CA
Do people use this on areas other than their faces?
Adrienna V.
Tulsa, OK
How good does this product work? and does it stink ?
Misato S.
Can it be used on sensitive skin?
Tamanna H.
Ashburn, VA
Is this ok for sensitive skin/acne prone skin?
lizeth c.